Neo

Big Hero 6 | November 7, 2014 | Now available on home video

In Japan, the title of the movie is Baymax. The marketing will focus entirely on the character there because Japan really loves funny mascot characters.

I wouldn't be surprised if the first 30 minutes of the movie is entirely focused on Hiro and Baymax. People looking forward to a team movie for BH6 might be disappointed if the other members don't get as much character development compared to Hiro.

There are still complaints that some Avengers members were underdeveloped even though that movie was a full 2 hours and 20 minutes long.

Edited by Mojoguy

.05%?

More like 50% + another 30% who feel it but "conceal it" + another 19% who too feel the same but who don't really care enough about the movie to take part in its discussions or just "Let it go". As for the remaing 1% - well it seems humans have not all evolved yet. :P

Edited by Infernus
  • Like 1

More like 50% + another 30% who feel it but "conceal it" + another 19% who too feel the same but who don't really care enough about the movie to take part in its discussions or just "Let it go". As for the remaing 1% - well it seems humans have not all evolved yet. :P

Even though that is one helluva bedazzling bait of a post, this is one Frozennite fish who ain't gonna bite.  -_-

• Like 3

SOme people online seem to think 

that the brother is the main villain

What do you guys think?

I kind of thought that watching the trailer, and it would make sense given how the last two Disney movies worked with their twists.

I honestly hope not though, the movie is looking like it could have a lot of heart.

• Like 3

Everyone is entitled to their opinions, but it wasn't necessary to take a cheap shot at Frozen.

Besides, this topic is about BH6. There is a Frozen topic if you want to talk about that movie.  :ph34r:

Hey calm down there Mojoguy! That was just a joke, though admittedly a cheap one indeed  :P, and didn't really mean anything. To be honest if the pepper guy did not like the movie then maybe he indeed is among the only 100% who didn't like it and thought it was super overrated. I liked it, I definitely did, infact I think almost everybody did. It was a good movie afterall! I just think that it was terribly overrated. Anyways it was a joke as I said, I am not a Frozen(h)ator, I liked it and enjoyed it. (BTW what did spidey freak mean by bait? do people here like to and usually do bait each other into saying bad things to each other? I am new so i do not really know).

Anyways you are right we guys should get back on topic. Somehow we guys seem to get back to Frozen after every few days. Its been almost a year! I think its high time we got over it.  -_-

Edited by Infernus
  • Like 1