Neo

Big Hero 6 | November 7, 2014 | Now available on home video

Not for a moment!  But it's still good to have it and not have to wait, especially after all the heel dragging with actually posting reviews.

Also this one Rotten review just makes me wonder how lazy a reviewer can be and still be counted.  I mean it's literally a three sentence review: http://www.chicagoreader.com/chicago/big-hero-6-3d/Film?oid=15390945

Shouldn't reviewers at least have to try a bit harder?  I've seen tweets that gave more info.

I was teasing you, obviously :P;)

Yeah, Rotten should have more criteria.

*Cabbage Patch Dance*

Going to see this Saturday morning! I couldn't be more excited! And though I don't give two shits about good reviews, and am going to see this for my son (and me, as it's my birthday weekend!!) the positives are a nice cherry on top.

Got a really nice string of good reviews today. Hope tomorrow it keeps posting some good ones. 

• Like 5

*Cabbage Patch Dance*

Going to see this Saturday morning! I couldn't be more excited! And though I don't give two shits about good reviews, and am going to see this for my son (and me, as it's my birthday weekend!!) the positives are a nice cherry on top.

Got a really nice string of good reviews today. Hope tomorrow it keeps posting some good ones. 

Have fun!  Hope you like it!

• Like 1

Though I haven't seen it yet, I'd love it if it got to 89% like Frozen. I really hope I love it as much as I loved Frozen too. It's nice to have  movie for my son where the protagonist looks a heckuva lot like him ;)

I really hope it does well.  More diversity in Disney films can't hurt and at least with BH6 people can't complain that 'the main character was a frog for most of the movie'.

• Like 1

Looks like RT jumped the gun when writing that Critics Consensus so early. I doubt they will change it now. :rolleyes:

They seem to be jumping the gun a lot lately... the early Critic Consensus' and even in the certified fresh stamps (for some things),

So apparently there's an after credits scene? I hope it's the following (joke spoilers; not real spoilers)

IFrozone saying "I am Baymax. Think you're the only superhero in the world, Hiro? You're part of a bigger universe than you know. I'm here to talk to you about the Incredibles Initiative."

• Like 8

So animation is too good for superhero movies?  Sounds kind of limiting.

And Baymax is just too damn cute to succeed as a live action character.  It'd make him look creepy.

LOL classic words being put into a poster's mouth

I think what AJG was saying is that he expected something more in the vein of The Incredibles ;P

So apparently there's an after credits scene? I hope it's the following (joke spoilers; not real spoilers)

IFrozone saying "I am Baymax. Think you're the only superhero in the world, Hiro? You're part of a bigger universe than you know. I'm here to talk to you about the Incredibles Initiative."

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

This totally needs to happen

• Like 4

*Cabbage Patch Dance*

It's my girlfriend's birthday weekend too!! Is your birthday on Sunday? Her little bro lost his shit last week when we told him we were taking him for BH6 this weekend.  :lol:  Then he dumped us when his friend said he was taking him and his other pals for BH6 as it is his birthday weekend as well.  <_<

Oh well, at least this shows that kids are really excited for BH6. Bodes really well for BO.

Edited by Spidey Freak
  • Like 3

Up to 88% on RT now!  :D  LOL @ that revisionist Critics Criteria calling Frozen and co. "transcendental". RT never jizzed over Frozen like it did for TS3 and Lego, so now why is it such a golden divine standard for them all of a sudden?

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

• Like 1

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

This totally needs to happen

I'm in if they find Queen Elsa frozen in an iceberg in a movie titled "The First Incredible". :D

• Like 5