Neo

Big Hero 6 | November 7, 2014 | Now available on home video

I wonder if the number could be over correcting from HTTYD2.

But, HTTYD2 is a sequel though. It's not fair to use HTTYD2 as the basis for BH6, unless the reasoning behind is the slow summer numbers.

I think the number is based from Wreck-it Ralph and Frozen's long range forecasts (if I'm not mistaken)

• Like 1

Nolanites are setting themselves up for an unnecessary disappointment. Even if Interstellar proves to be as appealing as Inception, how on earth is it supposed to have such a leggy run with BH6, MJ1, Penguins, Into the Woods and Hobbit 3 fighting for family and teen audiences and a whole bunch of Oscar baits rivaling for adults? Anything above 250M should be considered a great success.

Edited by Spidey Freak
  • Like 4

Nolanites are setting themselves up for an unnecessary disappointment. Even if Interstellar proves to be as appealing as Inception, how on earth is it supposed to have such a leggy run with BH6, MJ1, Penguins, Into the Woods and Hobbit 3 fighting for family and teen audiences and a whole bunch of Oscar baits rivaling for adults? Anything above 250M should be considered a great success.

It gives everybody more options to watch all those movies.  And Interstellar could be like Frozen or Gravity with long legs even after all the releases. 

• Like 1

But, HTTYD2 is a sequel though. It's not fair to use HTTYD2 as the basis for BH6, unless the reasoning behind is the slow summer numbers.

I think the number is based from Wreck-it Ralph and Frozen's long range forecasts (if I'm not mistaken)

Since LEGO, pretty much every animated film has under performed at the box office, or at best, matched expectations.

• Like 1

Could this have a Frozen type run?

It might not be possible. Based from the opinion from this link below (Warning: Read at your own risk as it contains huge spoilers)

http://redd.it/27u3o1

I doubt. Frozen had weak competition for months. BH6 will have PoM, Annie, Into The Woods, NATM3 among others as competition.

But lol at that 47M opening. I highly doubt this will open lower than WiR.

I have a feeling that Into the Woods might be able to replicate Maleficent's success

Edited by phantom
  • Like 1

It might not be possible. Based from the opinion from this link below (Warning: Read at your own risk as it contains huge spoilers)

I have a feeling that Into the Woods might be able to replicate Maleficent's success

Your link says its like Incredibles and looks better than Wreck it Ralph.  Course I will watch this after Interstellar.  Nothing else to watch until MJ1 anyways in November.

• Like 1

...? That person says the parts he has seen are awesome.

Posted Image

Okay, that's TOTALLY Rapunzel. WTH Disney?! Everybody else though is awesome. Gogo, what a babe.

• Like 1