Neo

Big Hero 6 | November 7, 2014 | Now available on home video

Same with Honey Lemon, ever notice that she's whiter in many of the costumed promo images than in any of the actual footage we've seen (where, as some have said, she looks Latina)?

I noticed her skin color as well. Correct me if I am wrong but I remember reading somewhere that she was supposed to be a latina but it was changed. 

But I never did think that Hero looked white-washed, never knew what that was about. He has pretty usual Disney looks and you can not really make him look more Asian without making him look like a caricature unless the eyes are made smaller. But nearly all Disney characters have large eyes, especially the younger characters.

• Like 1

What I've noticed about Honey Lemon is that she has complexion similar to Rapunzel in that one costume promo still we see everywhere, but she's tanned (and possibly even has a shade darker hair?) in all images/clips of her in civilian garb. Only the first leak image (the "prototype" version of the costume pose) had her in "hero mode" with a tan.

Does her skin get lighter and her hair get blonder when she's in costume? We will find out.

Edited by TServo2049
  • Like 1