diskojustice

South Korea Box Office

Guilty as charged :DI actually love a lot of things of SK: music, food, variety/reality shows, movies, drama series, culture, etc...It's the country I want to visit the most in the world.

I feel the same about the United States and Japan :-)South Korea is a fascinating country,indeed,economically and culturally.
  • Like 1

TA2 will reach 10m admissions. :P

According BOM, Avengers was at 30 million after 2 weekends. IM3 is nearly 50% higher at the same point with just one year gap. 70 million? 80? I think it will go higher. TA2 can take us to Avatar territories. My bet for TA2 in South Korea is over 100 million. No joke.

What can we expect from Poland?

Don't raise your expectation too high, since superhero movies never did big numbers here. Heck, even the Avengers made only $3,17 mln, but that was because of rather an unfortunate release date.I'll say 1+ OW and 4+ total, but it still can see a breakthrough though, not that it didn't happen before :P

Don't raise your expectation too high, since superhero movies never did big numbers here. Heck, even the Avengers made only $3,17 mln, but that was because of rather an unfortunate release date.I'll say 1+ OW and 4+ total, but it still can see a breakthrough though, not that it didn't happen before :P

Russia was this way before but it changed,Poland can change too :)