Shawn Robbins

The Official TASM Weekly Thread (6 Day EST-140m) (Warning: Whiten Out Spoilers/Spoiler Tags)

TUESDAY 10 PM, 2ND UPDATE: No grosses yet. But I’m told Sony’s The Amazing Spider-Man received an ‘A-’ Cinemascore from audiences (an ‘A’ from under age 18 moviegoers) which should spur good word of mouth.

Read this B and Co

• Like 1

Any mod able to adjust thread title to od $32-35m? Or start a new od thread? We could probably use a fresh start, ha.

NOOOOOOOOOOO...... We need to keep all the bat hit crazy in one thread. :P
  • Like 1

What? I can admit what worked and what didn't. There were a few things, just not enough to balance out the bad like:

The fact that I am a ginger.

This part makes up for some of the weaker scenes IMO.

:rotfl::giggle:

I dunno, it took us all damn day just to hit 100.

Things will escalate from here. More Spam!!! And it's only been like 15 hours and we're almost at 120. Edited by riczhang

V for Victory Fake..Fuck the haters

Yeah... this will shut them up for good.Crow serving ceremony at 10 AM forums time today (about when we get official numbers). You are invited (to serve). :) Edited by Fake

Explain! D:

Ugh.... That'd take all damn day. I suggest reading through 118 page of JackO grasping at straws. :POh, and sit back and enjoy the 60 pages of spam show.:lol: Edited by riczhang