Shawn Robbins

The Official TASM Weekly Thread (6 Day EST-140m) (Warning: Whiten Out Spoilers/Spoiler Tags)

Excellent job. You should be right there with the actuals. Your OW is very much in play.

I´m hopeing on the short end.I want it to hit 300 mill

Probable reactions to the OD number:baumer: Good start, I admit, but the movie is more boring than a nine-hour documentary about growing navel lint and WOM will be toxic, my 200m club isn't dead yet.ShawnMR: While this is a good opening for TASM, nothing is set in stone yet, from the reactions I have seen it is not the greatest of movies, it could very well wind up with average legs. We will see how it pans out.aDIM: Nikki is amazing!JackO: Mediocre number, but whatever floats your boat loonies.

• Like 5

Probable reactions to the OD number:baumer: Good start, I admit, but the movie is more boring than a nine-hour documentary about growing navel lint and WOM will be toxic, my 200m club isn't dead yet.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Probable reactions to the OD number:baumer: Good start, I admit, but the movie is more boring than a nine-hour documentary about growing navel lint and WOM will be toxic, my 200m club isn't dead yet.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Thank you all for telling me so. JackO, I don't know what's happening to you. We need to have a talk. You're not the same person I fell in love with. So...

Posted ImagePosted Image

He needs to be spanked

Probable reactions to the OD number:baumer: Good start, I admit, but the movie is more boring than a nine-hour documentary about growing navel lint and WOM will be toxic, my 200m club isn't dead yet.ShawnMR: While this is a good opening for TASM, nothing is set in stone yet, from the reactions I have seen it is not the greatest of movies, it could very well wind up with average legs. We will see how it pans out.aDIM: Nikki is amazing!JackO: Mediocre number, but whatever floats your boat loonies.

lol, first half of Baumer's may be true, but he's a stand up guy and will admit defeat. (he basically already has actually).

:bouncy: :bravo:too muck like. especially about Shanw's part...

Probable reactions to the OD number:

baumer: Good start, I admit, but the movie is more boring than a nine-hour documentary about growing navel lint and WOM will be toxic, my 200m club isn't dead yet.

ShawnMR: While this is a good opening for TASM, nothing is set in stone yet, from the reactions I have seen it is not the greatest of movies, it could very well wind up with average legs. We will see how it pans out.

aDIM: Nikki is amazing!

JackO: Mediocre number, but whatever floats your boat loonies.

Posted Image