Shawn Robbins

The Official TASM Weekly Thread (6 Day EST-140m) (Warning: Whiten Out Spoilers/Spoiler Tags)

Is the Spidey brand bigger than Batman? This much maligned reboot will do better than batman begins. does this prove TDKR was a fluke? it sure as hell proves many favorable factors worked in its favor

I wouldn't say bigger but definitely equal. All 4 Spiderman movies have set a record on OD/OW so it's definitely equal.

iJackSparrow changed his status to "Very sad because The Amazing Spider-Man didn't make $50m, I'm disappoint :("Are you happy now?Are you feeling good about yourself? Do you want a fake virtual orgasm too or this is enough?

:slaphead: :slaphead: :slaphead: :slaphead:

For the 32 of you who have liked my eulogy, thanks and sorry to post it here again. But for those of you who haven't seen it, I will post it here only to ask JACK, does this look like I'm upset or angry?

Please join me as we remember the short but spirited life of ASM under 200 thread. We now now turn it over to Pastor iJack.

Dearly beloved

We are gathered here today

To pay our respects to this thing called ASM under 200 mill

Electric words UNDER 200 MILL

It means a massive disappointment and that's not good for Sony

But I'm here to tell you

There's something else

The possibility of 300 mill

A world of never ending happiness

You can always see the sun, day or night

So when u call up that shrink in Beverly Hills

U know the one - Dr Everything'll Be Alright

Instead of asking him how much time 200 mill has left, ask him why it was made in the first place

Ask him how much of your mind baby was really thinking clearly

'Cuz in this life

Things are much harder than in the afterworld

In this life

200 mill is on it's own

And if if get upset and de-elevator tries to bring you down

Go crazy - see Amazing Spider-man again!

And now we'll turn it over to our Church choir, the Purple Soggy Bottom Boys

If you don't like, the world that under 200 mill was living in

Take a look around you

At least the friends at Boxoffice.com remember you fondly.

You see, under 200 mill had some lady friends

And every time he called them on the phone for nothing but a friendly word

They would pick up the phone

Drop it on the floor

(300, 300) is all he heard

Are we gonna let de-elevator

Bring us down

Oh, no Let's Go!

Let's go crazy

Let's get nuts

Let's praise under 200 mill before they throw us in the truck.

Let's go!

We're all excited

But we don't know why

Maybe it's cuz

200 mill had to die

Now that it has

What's it all for?

300 better ;ive now

Before the grim reaper come knocking on your door

Tell me, are we gonna let de-elevator bring us down

Oh, no let's go!

Let's go crazy

200 mill was nuts

Look for 300 mill

'Til they throw us in the truck

C'mon baby

Let's get nuts

Yeah

Crazy

Let's go! 200 mill was crazy!

Are we gonna let de-elevator bring us down

Oh, no let's go!

200 mill was crazy!

I said 200 mill was crazy!

Let's go, let's go

Go

Let's go

Fullbsuter, Shriek, Grey Ghost say everything will be all right

No way anything goes wrong

Pills and thrills and dafodills will kill

Hang tough children

300's comin

It's coming

Coming

300 baby! Yea

Thanks you Purple Soggy Bottom Boys.

Now we'll have some words from those who knew Under 200 best.

Rallax:

You know, I didn't believe in the under 200 thread completely, but I was certainly there in spirit with him. He was so full of life and even made some good points. Ultimately, under 200 just couldn't overcome the loonies flocking to and loving a film that dishonors the memory it's predecessors. I'll miss the Under 200 thread. May he rest in peace.

iJack:

Hhahahahahaha....I won't miss the Under 200 thread. I told you since Day 1, as soon as I bought my Spiderman court room dress shoes, this had no chance at success. It was a really dumb thread. But the choir needs some schooling too. 300? HAHA! 400 is going to be hit bitches and it might even make a run for 450.

Shriekofthevulture:

This was the dumbest thread I've ever seen in my life. The thread creator is a moron as well. Good riddance. That's al I got to say about that.

Shawnmr:

I'm deeply saddened by the loss of the under 200 mill thread. He was well liked by his peers and his heart was in the right place. Sadly, I am in the minority on this. May God rest his soul.

This concludes our brief but emotional funeral for The Under 200 mill thread. May God bless you all and see you at the 300 mill celebration.

• Like 4

If someone is excited about something and made something wrong, it's really forgivable at least on my part. But for someone who can make a career out of hating who was wrong big time and yet is still arrogant...well GO TO HELL.

Is the Spidey brand bigger than Batman? This much maligned reboot will do better than batman begins. does this prove TDKR was a fluke? it sure as hell proves many favorable factors worked in its favor

SM3 wasn't as reviled as B&R, so it's not exactly an identical comparison. I would also argue that Sony's marketing for TASM was a lot better than WB's marketing for BB.
  • Like 1

This is brilliant - the eulogy. There are two baumers, one is brilliant is capable of the best estimates this place can give. Then there is the childish baumer that can't be happy because "the other side is happy" and wants some kind of vindication. I just like the brilliant baumer, but hey, you are human. You are capable of mistakes. And that's awesome.

If someone is excited about something and made something wrong, it's really forgivable at least on my part. But for someone who can make a career out of hating who was wrong big time and yet is still arrogant...well GO TO HELL.

Ya because i-jack isn't arrogant??!! LOOOLLL
  • Like 1