Shawn Robbins

The Official TASM Weekly Thread (6 Day EST-140m) (Warning: Whiten Out Spoilers/Spoiler Tags)

Dammit that's so hilarious to read it hurts. :rotfl:

I love that, while pointing out the obviousness of the fudge job, Brandon still presented the note in a completely objective and professional manner.

yep BOM needs to change

LOL!!! Looks like the glory of those raving Batties, by way of their desperate attempts at vindication, is eXtremely short-lived. Tell me, who didn't see that comin'?... Shades of things to come, me thinX. ;):D

I think this is fairly accurate..... :unsure: :unsure:

So do I. Even if today seemingly continues to disappoint somewhat, like yesterday, this weekends Sat. & Sun. should help TASM to rebound & get it near a $140 sum total. It's really got no comp, 'cept for maybe Ted.

Ray is predicting TDKR to make $850m overseas without 3D. In other words, Ray sucks at his job.

Well, to be fair, everyone's allowed a few major, WTF faux pas. $850m?! OMG!!! :slaphead: Lol. I don't see THAT happenin'!

I love that, while pointing out the obviousness of the fudge job, Brandon still presented the note in a completely objective and professional manner.

I swear...I wonder how long it took him to write that. He was probably laughing his ass off that he couldn't even think straight while typing it.

This is Brandon, at his PC while writing that.

Posted Image

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 1

In a nutshell Actuals were't done till thursday with the original tues est,sony should have made further mention on the CA monday nights theres no ? on it having done over 35m mo-tu. The whole midnights and earlier previews is messy exercise and figures go up/down like a yoyo, atm i'm not going into all the in/out but one type of example is midnight or earlier showing 20k and the day is 100k now in some instances the 100k includes midnights etc or it may not, so then the 20k may(midnight/may not(9pm) been added to 100k, but it might be indicated that 100k didn't include when it turns out it did and so it goes on. Theres never really a proper number for midnights(although it will be close) at the end of the day its all meshed in with day total and the overall total verified-someone mentioning Guam being the next after adding/Changing PR or what happned with TASM & Canada, well LOL Guam/Micronsia/Marshall isls etc not big enough there's like 3-4 theatres in total and its classed as part of LA branch numbers come in early due to time diff.-PR mix on distributors classing it as part of DOM or part of INTL most its DOM, theres at least one studio that classes it as INTL but DOM include the numbers as well, however the INTL office when listing WW takes it out of DOM total, for eg if DOM is 50m(PR is 2m) INTL is 50m(inclu PR) INTL office will have DOM as 48 INTL 50and on the PR regardless of if its part of Intl or DOM they don't always open films same as DOM, for example MM & ROA haven't opened yet and TDKR dosen't opened till 25-Jul so no PR jokes before the 2nd weekend :)

• Like 10

PR mix on distributors classing it as part of DOM or part of INTL most its DOM, theres at least one studio that classes it as INTL but DOM include the numbers as well, however the INTL office when listing WW takes it out of DOM total, for eg if DOM is 50m(PR is 2m) INTL is 50m(inclu PR) INTL office will have DOM as 48 INTL 50

and on the PR regardless of if its part of Intl or DOM they don't always open films same as DOM, for example MM & ROA haven't opened yet and

TDKR dosen't opened till 25-Jul so no PR jokes before the 2nd weekend :)

Posted Image

The greatest box office fudge ever...

Never forget...

Edited by Lordmandeep
  • Like 4

Funny thing is, he did it at the end of the article without saying anything about fudging. :lol:

The article was written on Sunday based on Paramount's bullshit estimate. Then he added the asterisk paragraph on Monday. I love how he put "Paramount reported" in there to make it clear that he doesn't necessarily believe the figures.

In a nutshell Actuals were't done till thursday with the original tues est,sony should have made further mention on the CA monday nights theres no ? on it having done over 35m mo-tu. The whole midnights and earlier previews is messy exercise and figures go up/down like a yoyo, atm i'm not going into all the in/out but one type of example is midnight or earlier showing 20k and the day is 100k now in some instances the 100k includes midnights etc or it may not, so then the 20k may(midnight/may not(9pm) been added to 100k, but it might be indicated that 100k didn't include when it turns out it did and so it goes on. Theres never really a proper number for midnights(although it will be close) at the end of the day its all meshed in with day total and the overall total verified-someone mentioning Guam being the next after adding/Changing PR or what happned with TASM & Canada, well LOL Guam/Micronsia/Marshall isls etc not big enough there's like 3-4 theatres in total and its classed as part of LA branch numbers come in early due to time diff.-PR mix on distributors classing it as part of DOM or part of INTL most its DOM, theres at least one studio that classes it as INTL but DOM include the numbers as well, however the INTL office when listing WW takes it out of DOM total, for eg if DOM is 50m(PR is 2m) INTL is 50m(inclu PR) INTL office will have DOM as 48 INTL 50and on the PR regardless of if its part of Intl or DOM they don't always open films same as DOM, for example MM & ROA haven't opened yet andTDKR dosen't opened till 25-Jul so no PR jokes before the 2nd weekend :)

Thanks, I knew you would come through for us. :D Any news on Thursday's drop for TASM?

This would've been trolling a couple of days ago, but......TED OW over/under TASM OW (3-day)?

Still under, TASM should at least do about 55M. But thursday could change all that.