Shawn Robbins

The Official TASM Weekly Thread (6 Day EST-140m) (Warning: Whiten Out Spoilers/Spoiler Tags)

Yes I know Nikki made an article, we're all discussing it right now. Are you seriously trying to relate Nikki post date and box office? :huh: That's just ridiculous, even for you.

She says it is Friday 6 PM :rofl:That is why he posted the link :rofl: Edited by CJohn
  • Like 1

Yes I know Nikki made an article, we're all discussing it right now. Are you seriously trying to relate Nikki post date and box office? :huh: That's just ridiculous, even for you.

Just stop been dumb, click the goddamn link and read the fucking thing. :P

Just stop been dumb, click the goddamn link and read the fucking thing. :P

What it says is that usually when numbers are good, studios release them. That is not what Sony is doing today.

For some reason or another, call it wishful thinking, but I think some studio execs are hiding their game.

That is the whole problem. When numbers are good, they don't hide anything...
  • Like 1

For some reason or another, call it wishful thinking, but I think some studio execs are hiding their game.

Also, none of the other studio execs have chimed in yet, usually they're the first to play up expectations or chime in when a bomb happens.

Dude, I'm talking about the FRIDAY thing, don't get nervous, I'm not trying to prove anything. Chillax. B)

Oh that :lol:Well, Nikki drunk too much franzia and she thinks it is Friday already.

She is on the west coast, so it might have been 6 PM when she started posting that. It's 6:54 PM right now where she is.

I am pretty sure that today isn't Friday ;)