Crunching the Numbers: Year 3

10. El Libertador

A sweeping biopic detailing the path to independence of much of South America.

9. Dodge City

A strong western that doesn't have a complex story but instead goes for broke with the men-on-a-mission tale it does possess. Karl Urban shows plenty of grit and does a fine job. Ending's a little too upbeat with both good and bad guy surviving gunshots that seemed lethal to me.

8. The Dead in the House

No idea why some people think the film is part-horror. The only thing horrific about it is the persistent sense of gloom and dread that permeates the character drama.

7. Red Rabbit

A slow-burning, pot-boiling spy film that reintroduces the Jack Ryan franchise to audiences.

6. The Summer Story

• Community Manager

I think the title for The Dead in the House led people to believe its part horror. I'm actually surprised by the response to the film. It's my least favorite of my films this year.

I think the title for The Dead in the House led people to believe its part horror. I'm actually surprised by the response to the film. It's my least favorite of my films this year.

I just felt that the beginning, and ending of the film was kind of confused as to which direction the film was supposed to go in. It felt like those two scenes wouldn't have been out of place in a horror movie.

Cheers. That's as good as winning BP for me, because I've landed number 1 on your list about as many times as I've won BP (now it's tied, 3-3 I think). of course, this same movie won your list before...well almost the same movie.

Cheers. That's as good as winning BP for me, because I've landed number 1 on your list about as many times as I've won BP (now it's tied, 3-3 I think). of course, this same movie won your list before...well almost the same movie.

Actually it was #2 that year I believe.Year 31 was Avalon, Year 32 was Rebellion I think, forget Year 33.

Its a joke from the old CAYOM there was a long running franchise called Headmuncher. It always bombed yet someone had one make 100 million for some odd reason :P(It was a huge hit in Japan of course ;))