Moviedweeb

SAT/Wkd Numbers (EST TASM $23.8m(+15%)/$65m; Savages $5.6m(-2%)/$16.2m; KP 2.5m(-8%)/7.2m

Why Brave?!?! I want to slap the crap out of America so badly.

Why? TASM + Ted combo with a bit of Mike. These three are doing gangsbusters biz with women and girls and TASM must be popular with little boys too.Ted is a true success story of the last 2 weeks. Edited by fishnets

I hope Nikki Ted number is closer than RTHs; A 35% drop for it would be insane. And I'm surprised people are still saying 200mil is 'possible' for Ted. Right now, I can't see how it misses it. I can even see it over Brave.

Edited by TheLombax

I hope Nikki Ted number is closer than RTHs; A 35% drop for it would be insane. And I'm surprised people are still saying 200mil is 'possible' for Ted. Right now, I can't see how it misses it. I can even see it over Brave.

That would rock especially since IA4 shouldn`t affect Ted as much as it`s going to affect Brave (direct competition).

Very good for TASM. 140m is absolutely wonderful for a reboot. First Class made 146m total. Awesome.

It has always amazed me that X:FC was considered a "blockbuster" by many when it really didn't perform spectacularly at the box office. It only took in $146 DOM/$353 WW, which is not an earth-shattering total.

X Men was never a juggernaught like SM to begin with. So this will end between $275 - 300 mio and when you adjust all Raimi movies to inflation and take out 3D price hike, it isn`t all that impressive.Not that FC was impressive but it was also set in 60s which is harder sell than contemporary one.

Fish, have ya seen Magic Penis.. i mean Magic Mike yet?

Yes, it was very good. Cliche story but performences make it. Channing and Matt were great, Pettyfer was very good, only the studio boss daughter who played his sister was awful but that didn`t distract too much. Channing charisma is great here.

Yes, it was very good. Cliche story but performences make it. Channing and Matt were great, Pettyfer was very good, only the studio boss daughter who played his sister was awful but that didn`t distract too much. Channing charisma is great here.

Hmm, I might check it out. For a long time I thought its just a stupid exploitation romcom, but apparentely theres more to it.