Shawn Robbins

NIKKI-ISMS | Nikki signs first look deal with HBO | Nikki and Penske make up, she will return to reporting on the entertainment industry

I'm sure WB will fork up the cash. The industry kinda needs her in a way.

Well they should as much love as she gives them. They probably already are anyway.. I've always thought Nikki was on their payroll, lol.

Ms. Finke said she sees two options: Stay under revised conditions or leave and start over at NikkiFinke.com, a Web site she owns.

“If I was truthful and brutal before, I want to be 50 times more truthful and brutal,” she said of a potential new site, which she otherwise declined to describe. “Maybe I’ll also have a countdown clock: How many days until The Hollywood Reporter has an issue devoted to moguls and their cats,” Ms. Finke added in a trademark swipe at the rival trade outlet. (The Reporter recently put out a pets issue.)

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/09/19/business/media/brand-suffers-most-from-spat-between-owner-and-hollywood-blogger.html?_r=2&

:wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

• Like 3

Nikki live-snarks the Emmy's! Has now anointed herself "Queen of Mean"! I love it! :rofl:

Yes, I’m interrupting my 19 weeks of banked vacation to live-snark the small screen awards. But only because the Academy of Television Arts & Sciences was hoping I wouldn’t. Seriously, its Board members counted on my beef with my boss  to keep me away tonight. As if Hollywerrd’s Queen Of Mean would miss an opportunity to kick the crap out of the primped and pampered inmates who run this asylum.

:worthy:

Oh wait. It’s lame. If this is the high point of tonight, then this live-snark will be a live-suicide.

http://www.deadline.com/2013/09/65th-primetime-emmy-awards-live-snark-2013-emmys/

Edited by aDIM

http://www.deadline.com/2013/10/deadline-advisory-nikkis-box-office-2/#utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Deadline Advisory: Nikki’s Box Office Hiatus

I’ve been taking some banked vacation in recent weeks while still reporting and analyzing the grosses. But now I intend to take what I consider a well-deserved break from box office until the new year when my contractual obligations start again. Posted ImagePlease don’t beat up my temporary replacements as badly as you’ve bruised me over the years. And yes, start betting that I won’t manage more than a week or two away from box office. I love how it can be so unpredictable – especially these days when tracking is meaningless.

• Like 1