Lordmandeep

Famous/Infamous Scenes in Movies of the Past Decade....

Post scenes from films that people will always remember from any film from the past decade.

I will go with two blockbusters...

The Upside Down Kiss in Spider Man 1

Posted Image

Meagan Fox Fixes a Car in TF1... The scene that drove all young guys crazy for Meagan Fox...

Posted Image

in no real orderThe opening & climax of Inglourious BasterdsHelm's Deep battle in The Two Towers (and "You shall not pass!" from FOTR, although it was a bit more than 10 years ago)The rowing scene in The Social NetworkThe "married life" montage in Up / incinerator scene & ending of TS3 The hallway fight, the van falling in slo-mo & the ending of Inception"I drink your milkshake!" from There Will Be BloodIt's a bit difficult to separate those that actually have a good chance of being remembered (I'm relatively sure all scenes I named above will be classics) and those that I want people at large to remember. Lol. But for what it's worth, I also believe that the Waterloo & Tangiers set-pieces in The Bourne Ultimatum, the hotel scene in No Country for Old Men, the pool scene in Let the Right One In, the expectations/reality montage in (500) Days of Summer, the opening sequence of Zodiac and the Crazy 88 massacre in Kill Bill 1 fully deserve to go down in history... there surely are other moments I've forgotten, but that's what I've got off the top my head.

It's a bit difficult to separate those that actually have a good chance of being remembered (I'm relatively sure all scenes I named above will be classics) and those that I want people at large to remember. Lol. But for what it's worth, I also believe that the Waterloo & Tangiers set-pieces in The Bourne Ultimatum, the hotel scene in No Country for Old Men, the pool scene in Let the Right One In, the expectations/reality montage in (500) Days of Summer, the opening sequence of Zodiac and the Crazy 88 massacre in Kill Bill 1 fully deserve to go down in history... there surely are other moments I've forgotten, but that's what I've got off the top my head.

Ohhh I forgot about that sequence... very clever.