baumer

Would you be okay with baumer still playing the game?

21 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be okay with baumer still playing the game

• Yes but with a 20,000 point deduction
    • No, not at all

There are only two options here. Vote yes or no. The poll is not public, so no one will see what you voted.If you don't know why this is being posted, then see here:

How about 50K deduction :-)On a serious note, its your game. Dont make it too democratic. Get a committee(may be Shawn/Admin/Mods/few key folks) and make the decision.

Nope, it's only for the players.

Why not public???????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

BECAUSE THEN EVERYONE WILL VOTE YES AND IT WON'T BE TRUE FEELINGS. NO ONE WANTS TO BE CENTRED OUT.

Private?Fuck that!! I voted YES!!!Keep playing B. When did this game become life or death for some people? I play this game for FUN. I could care less if there's a prize or not. If someone cheats, fine, point them out to everyone and take the points for that week away. That's it, plain and simple.

I would honestly be fine if points were just deducted given the situation. Unless you want to quit the game and think it's in your best interests Baumer, otherwise I see no reason you should.

Edited by MovieMan89