Olive

Weekend Actuals:TASM 62.0M/137.0M,TED 32.2M(-41%), Savages 16.0M

hilarious. This will make close to or surpass 900M WW and it's some kind of box office disappointment and the sequel is in doubt when other movies that make way less and also had big budgets and marketing costs (Star Trek 2009, Batman Begins, Thor, Captain America) are all hits with guaranteed sequels?

You know, HATRED blinds people.

Oh right, forgot about that, good point.

So do you have a crystal ball? Is it a guarantee this is making close to, or surpassing 900M WW? The OS markets outside of Asia are doing weaker than expected, and we don't know yet what sort of legs the film will have.

Don't jump to conclusions yet.

This should apply to all.

It went too far, I'll give you that. It was childish and stupid, I'll also agree with that. But I'm a man of my word. And that's all I truly have here, it doesn't matter to me if you respect me or not. I respect my word, and I hope the same in return.

For what it's worth, I guarantee Baumer and Shawn would have paid you if you won the bet.Baumer and AA still have that TASM over/under $260M bet. That should be interesting to watch.

Even if this fails to reach 300 M domestic or 1 B worldwide, is it a failure? NO? Of course it will disappoint some but the inevitable is going to happen: THE SEQUEL

If your goal was a sequel, you won that before the movie was ever released. Everyone else was debating the domestic box office and how well TASM would perform.

I did not attack people because they were predicting less than 300 M. The argument was because of your, their attitude towards the film. It's not the predictions, it's the attitude.

Tell me, was your attitude towards this film, not full of hatred?

After seeing this I made myself clear that the only number I care for is one that is enough to make a sequel.

I did not like the trailers, clips, etc released by Sony. I thought it showed obvious flaws.Flaws there were later proven to be from Sony's meddling as proved by Vulture, indirewire, et al. Am I not entitled to my opinion?

TASM made more in 6 days than TIH in its entire run.(cold-objective-data-with-no-willing-to-start-war)

I dont think there were very many Hulk fanboys pre-Avengers.