CoolioD1

Emmy Nominations (2013)

aww man what's with the spoilerrrr i have yet to watch homeland season 2!!!! now i know he's in an interrogation scene! my life is over :(  :(:slaphead:  :badday:  :rolleyes: 

funny but no one told me i had said something spoilery , i haven't been in this thread since or i would have put spoiler tags, as my late experience in GoT tv only thread taught me ....

I just watched the announcement. The full list should be up on their site. They had seven nominees in best actress and Tatiana Maslany still couldn't get in. :( Seriously, Robin Wright but not her? At least Vera Farmiga got in.

Edited by CoolioD1

Spacey and Stoll are locked for Emmy nods. Unsure if Robin Wright can sneak in though.

lol wow, Corey Stoll got snubbed. Yet again that butler who does NOTHING on Downton Abbey manages to get in over some ridiculously good performances in the same category. I gotta find out that guy's secret.

17 for American Horror Story Asylum!!! Incredible. Totally deserved too.

Sarah Paulson deserves that nomination for Lana Winters, amazing.

Vera Farmiga for Bates Motel too, nice.

Very happy that a horror tv show leads the way.

17 for American Horror Story Asylum!!! Incredible. Totally deserved too.Sarah Paulson deserves that nomination for Lana Winters, amazing.Vera Farmiga for Bates Motel too, nice.Very happy that a horror tv show leads the way.

only cause theyve found a way to manipulate the system Edited by Michael Gary Scott

I'm also happy that all four modern family guys didn't get in for supporting. I mean, three is still too many but Adam Driver and Tony Hale!!!!!

The only one who should have been nominated and likely will win is Ty Burrell

Gripes: Americans gets totally snubbed outside of Margo Martindale. The stupid superficial House of Cards gets nominated everywhere except for Corey Stoll, the best part of Season 1. Robin Wright over Tatiana Maslany. No Parks & Rec in Comedy or Supporting Actor despite being a category of seven. No Hannibal in Cinematography. Probably more I'm not considering. 

Praises: Solid support for Enlightened. Louie finally gets a Comedy nomination. Adam Driver in Supporting Actor. Linda Cardellini gets recognition. Tons of Behind the Candelabra support.. you can go ahead and give Michael Douglas the award already. 

Gripes: Americans gets totally snubbed outside of Margo Martindale. The stupid superficial House of Cards gets nominated everywhere except for Corey Stoll, the best part of Season 1. Robin Wright over Tatiana Maslany. No Parks & Rec in Comedy or Supporting Actor despite being a category of seven. No Hannibal in Cinematography. Probably more I'm not considering. 

Praises: Solid support for Enlightened. Louie finally gets a Comedy nomination. Adam Driver in Supporting Actor. Linda Cardellini gets recognition. Tons of Behind the Candelabra support.. you can go ahead and give Michael Douglas the award already. 

Yeah if Parks and Rec was nominated I would have gone with that as best comedy.  And no Nick Offerman or Rob Lowe, shameful

Edited by DAR