Cedarpoint1111

TDKR Weekend: $160.89M - #3 ALL TIME HIGHEST OW

What I'm saying are Americans are easily frightened and stupid brainwashed masses. If the will not go to see a film that had a very lesson about the kind of kneejerk reactions that come from these kind of events then there is no hope for that country at all.

You need to shut up now.

What I'm saying are Americans are easily frightened and stupid brainwashed masses. If the will not go to see a film that had a very lesson about the kind of kneejerk reactions that come from these kind of events then there is no hope for that country at all.

I'm sorry if I get easily frightened, and I'm sorry I'm scared of being raped again. I'm sorry I'm stupid to be scared of such things.

Big theater, lot of people sitting down minding there own business. Security 5 minutes away. :(

He didn't shoot 64 people. A lot of the injuries were caused during the panic rush to get out.

More assholes need to be banned besides BKB. He is not the only asshole, but I agree wholeheartedly with you.

This is a whole new level above ass hole. He not being ass about film like twilight going to suck. People have died this by far the worst thing any has done on this site.

I can't fucking sleep. I was hoping for a good news about the midnight number but tragedy has occurred. This such a sad day.

I'm heading straight to work. in one hour and a half. This was supposed to be a happy day. Their happy day. This is insane. I hope for MAJOR police enforcement at the shopping malls right now. CNN right now:They don't know if the guy appeared from behind the screen or from a fire escape.

Now I pray that Christopher Nolan makes a Fourth Batman film if this film does poorly because of this event so that he can prove that this film was going to shatter all records.

Oh my god.Who cares?
  • Like 1

This is a whole new level above ass hole. He not being ass about film like twilight going to suck. People have died this by far the worst thing any has done on this site.

What did he do?
  • Like 1

I'm sorry if I get easily frightened, and I'm sorry I'm scared of being raped again. I'm sorry I'm stupid to be scared of such things.

Really?I'm not going to even respond to this one. You know in other countries people don't get mad at the ones who point out it's wrong to be afraid and change your plans because of terrorist attacks. America's mob mentality of fear strikes again.