Cedarpoint1111

TDKR Weekend: $160.89M - #3 ALL TIME HIGHEST OW

Costumes actually make sense, because they can be used to conceal weapons and actually serve as real armor. Posters don't hurt people.

By that logic, clothes must be banned, too.Pulling an ugly poster with a dude garbed like a mass murderer about to shoot a crowd is simple and logical. If you like looking at the visage of the mass murderer, that's your business. Gaze upon it online for hours. But many people wanna, ya know, escape when we go to the theater.

There's a story on the news right now that India is now the largest source of international students in Australia now. And that's despite a series of attacks against Indian students in recent years.People will get over this in the same way.

Someone was hot at the Notorious premier, which was direct result of the film. The film wasn't pulled out of theatres, so please stop this bullshit stuff about TDKR.

Wow. Didn't know that.

Oh, give me a break. The movie didn't inspire the events, it only provided an opportunity, and that same opportunity would come up again at the next major release. Pulling the movie does nothing, but create a sense of panic. This isn't a case of airplanes potentially becoming missiles. It's tragic, but be rational, people! I certainly hope authorities think rationally here. It's a lone mad-man, not a terrorist cell.

Sorry didn't realize you already compiled a psych profile of the suspect. So glad you can inform us there was no connection to the movie.If you think these conversations aren't taking place then I don't know what else to say to you. The common response to terrorist-like incidents is to not let the fear override your daily life, but if a copycat does something similiar over the weekend then what would you say?That I should get rational?

10 PM.MST = EST minus 2 hoursIt goes like this:ESTCSTMSTPSTWith EST being the most ahead and PST being the most behind, and there's an hour's difference between each.

So cocho was here on the forums BEFORE going to the theaters. It would be nice to know if someone around here has her on Facebook, Twitter or something.

So cocho was here on the forums BEFORE going to the theaters. It would be nice to know if someone around here has her on Facebook, Twitter or something.

Does she live in Colorado?

Once that murderous animal said he was doing it to support Israel and kill Muslim sympathizers, that story went deeper into the closet than Ted Haggert.

Link??I think you're full of ****.

The idea of pulling the movie is ridiculous and not going to happen. If they did though, I wouldn't really care that much, I already saw it.

Pulling it (which I cannot possibly imagine happening) would be the biggest boon ever for Torrent. Whatever cams are out there of it (and I'm sure there are already some) would be the most downloaded files since Teri Hatcher.

By that logic, clothes must be banned, too.Pulling an ugly poster with a dude garbed like a mass murderer about to shoot a crowd is simple and logical. If you like looking at the visage of the mass murderer, that's your business. Gaze upon it online for hours. But many people wanna, ya know, escape when we go to the theater.

That's the visage of a SWAT team member, not a mass murderer. People tend to use such gear when attempting domestic terrorism. Fan costumes tend to be elaborate and, especially during the summer, when there tend to be few hiding places on normal clothes, act as a place of concealment.But I forgot logic's not your strong point, so you go right ahead and start the anti-poster movement.

This is a messed up world, i cant really beleive this happened and my heart goes out to those involved. Whats worse in a way is that this might even HELP the gross. People have a morbid curiosity with these event.

And I'll tell ya: You know how I said this would get a WWW Thread if this was under 170M??? Well, if this happens, I'm withdrawing that from consideration out of just common courtesy.. This is terrible foliks, just terrible.. :sadno:

Dafuq?!