Cedarpoint1111

TDKR Weekend: $160.89M - #3 ALL TIME HIGHEST OW

You know it's funny... because the common complaint for BB is "It's so freakin' slow it takes an hour to get into his suit" and for TDK it's "The movie is about the Joker! Batman is barely in it!"

Batman not being in every second of the film is not new to this trilogy.

You may wanna spoiler that.

Batman doesn't show up until halfway through Begins true, but once he does he's in it a lot. And yes the Joker certainly steals TDK but Batman is in it an awful lot. I saw both movies last night so they're very fresh again in my mind, and Batman is in both far more than TDKR. It's

ridiculous how little he's in this movie.

That's far from my only complaint with it though.

I can tell you right now one of my biggest issues with TDKR is:

Batman is in it for a whole 15 minutes total. Seriously why go to a Batman movie if he's not even gonna be in it?

I think it more of a Bruce Wayne story.

Yes, the more I think about it the more convinced I am to go ahead and see the film tomorrow. Can't let the guy win by scaring me away from the theater.

Good! I'm glad a mega-Batman fan is going to see it.I know it was a huge tragedy what happened, but you can be sure that theaters are far safer today than they were last night. Everyone is on alert, the police and theater management. ENJOY THE MOVIE!

Yes, the more I think about it the more convinced I am to go ahead and see the film tomorrow. Can't let the guy win by scaring me away from the theater.

Well said Red :bravo: just don't let your expirience be dameged by the Colorado events

Have fun

Well said Red :bravo: just don't let your expirience be dameged by the Colorado eventsHave fun

Well I'm afraid there is already a pretty big damper. This weekend should have been a Batman party. The whole thing is a big bummer, especially since the film itself also has a terrorist. Makes it harder to enjoy considering last night's tragedy.

Well I'm afraid there is already a pretty big damper. This weekend should have been a Batman party. The whole thing is a big bummer, especially since the film itself also has a terrorist. Makes it harder to enjoy considering last night's tragedy.

I would "like" this comment, but it seems inappropriate.