Cedarpoint1111

TDKR Weekend: $160.89M - #3 ALL TIME HIGHEST OW

After media associates Batman mvie with killer:Whys it making so less moneyBecause we have to blame itBut it ddnt do anything wrongBecause its the movie the box office deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll stay home. Because it can take it. Because its not our movie for now, Because we dont deserve it. Its a solemn reminder, a great finale, the cult movie

Edited by Hasan Ahmad

by the way, why do you argue about this? "if" "if"...But this tragedy happened, so arguing about real potential is useless, the performance of the movie disappointed, that's all.The Avengers won 2012.

Yes thats most important. How does it make you feel

I had it at 183 so it lost 20mill imo. I hope it recovers but I think the buzz is gone now. People don't seem to be in the mood. This could carry on until christmas I think until the hobbit comes out.

If this shooting truly had an effect, and it's the reason as to why no one is seeing TDKR over the weekend.Then it should have some Amazing dailies, and it's 2nd weekend should be over $85m if not more.If it doesn't, then we will all know that the shooting had no effect.It's not like the fuckin movie is going to be jinxed and that no one is ever gonna go and watch it.

I'm not too sure about that.If people have been scared to go all weekend, what makes you think all those people will go and watch it on Monday or Tuesday? I think dailies will follow a pretty normal pattern, and the rebound will happen at a slow rate over a longer period of time. I hope I'm wrong. I'd love too see it drop softly next weekend.

I'm not too sure about that.If people have been scared to go all weekend, what makes you think all those people will go and watch it on Monday or Tuesday? I think dailies will follow a pretty normal pattern, and the rebound will happen at a slow rate over a longer period of time. I hope I'm wrong. I'd love too see it drop softly next weekend.

Movie will make a profit and most qouted when asked which movie they wished they saw in theaters, a cult folloing

All you have to do is look at the larger than expected drops for all the other films this weekend. Thats much stronger proof that people definitely stayed away.

When TDK opened, movies also had big drops.

When TDK opened, movies also had big drops.

except then the movies dropped due to TDKR, this time despite the huge Midnights and pre-sales the walkup business etc was much lower and they didn't go into the other movies either, which is important because it means they didn't visit a movie theater, if they did, most of them would have gone to see TDKR