Cedarpoint1111

TDKR Weekend: $160.89M - #3 ALL TIME HIGHEST OW

I suspect a large number of the IMDB votes were made before the film was even released.83 000 votes in 3 days?

IT got 30 000 in between today and yesterday, so it's not impossible.

I suspect a large number of the IMDB votes were made before the film was even released.83 000 votes in 3 days?

Yep. 65% of all votes after day 1 were 10/10. It dropped to 61% today. It was the same deal with Inception.

The only bad Bruce/Batman has been Clooney, and I dont know how much of that is Clooney's fault or Schumacher's.

Agreed. I think all actors have portrayed Bruce adequately - in regards to the tone of the film they were in. The PROBLEM was the TONE of the film they were in.

Currently at a TDKR showing that starts at 6:30 CST. When we bought tickets at 4:30 three shows were flashing sold-out, and two more were sold out when we came back at 6 (including ours).

Currently at a TDKR showing that starts at 6:30 CST. When we bought tickets at 4:30 three shows were flashing sold-out, and two more were sold out when we came back at 6 (including ours).

Are seeing at the Great Clips Imax by the way?I am from Minnesota as well.

Are seeing at the Great Clips Imax by the way?I am from Minnesota as well.

No, AMC Rosedale. Saw the press screening at the Great Clips IMAX on Wednesday though! Amazinggg to see it on 15/70! Where did you see it at?

No, AMC Rosedale. Saw the press screening at the Great Clips IMAX on Wednesday though! Amazinggg to see it on 15/70! Where did you see it at?

Burnsvile 4K digitalAMC arbor Lakes ImaxI want see in real Imax I catch the end of summer. I am working in brained for the summer. I am excited to see in Great Clips Imax i never been their.How did tickets to the press screening?

Burnsvile 4K digitalAMC arbor Lakes ImaxI want see in real Imax I catch the end of summer. I am working in brained for the summer. I am excited to see in Great Clips Imax i never been their.How did tickets to the press screening?

My friend works for Clear Channel. Saved me $18 (although it's worth the money)!

My friend works for Clear Channel. Saved me $18 (although it's worth the money)!

I imagine I used to work at a real Imax theater back in high school. Since I have a week off after I finish my internship and college I thought I would check it out in real imax.