Cedarpoint1111

TDKR Weekend: $160.89M - #3 ALL TIME HIGHEST OW

TDKR had never had a chance from the beginning. If Nolan couldn't get in for TDK or the flawless Inception, clearly TDKR has no chance. I think Caine and Hathaway turned in a Oscar-worthy performance, but Caine won twice and Hathaway will be more likely to be nominated for Les Miserables. The old wankers will opt for the save option and The Hobbit will get in for BP. There are no miracles when it comes to Oscar.

I'm kind of shocked at how accurate BKB's predictions were... No one could have expected TA and TDK to do those numbers. If he weren't such a prick about everything, he'd definitely deserve to gloat.

This should tell us all how very unusual this weekend was :(

Watching a movie so many times is a good way to ruin it IMO.

Most movies I'll watch once straight through, after that the next time I watch something it's usually on cable and its mostly background noise.

Watching a movie so many times is a good way to ruin it IMO.

Agree. But it doesn't apply to Nolan films. They get better and better. It took four viewings of Inception to fully get every detail and layer of it. Saw it ten times and I didn't get bored of it. When I feel like that it's too much I will stop. Big crowd helps, it makes the experience better for certain films. Saw TDK 8 times in 7 days.

I thought he was banned for 6 months. And by the way, he didn't win anything, he gets the joy of sitting in his basement or parents basement for making a correct prediction, that's it. Besides I'm a Disney stockholder, so actually I made out better than he did.