Cedarpoint1111

TDKR Weekend: $160.89M - #3 ALL TIME HIGHEST OW

I dunno, mass murderer and child killer might be worse. At that point they are dead to you anyway, and the whole world hates them.

As hideous and terrible as that would be (and long-lasting), I can't imagine anything worse than the gut-punch of learning that your son or daughter is dead.

Yes, I think so. I don't have a kid but if it was my dad or brother or mother committing a heinous crime like that I wouldn't have a problem disowning them.

I would have a problem but I think I could do so too.

Yes, I think so. I don't have a kid but if it was my dad or brother or mother committing a heinous crime like that I wouldn't have a problem disowning them.

Maybe I'm just a softie?

Its something else with your own child who you raised for 15-20 years...The love is different from anything else...
  • Like 1

TDK didn't drop 65% and the Batman franchise is nowhere near as front loaded as HP. Seems like a bad comp, IMO.

We will see.If TDKR couldn't have opened with less than 180M and couldn't have dropped 65%, then 500M was locked..... and IMO, 500M can never be locked.