Cedarpoint1111

TDKR Weekend: $160.89M - #3 ALL TIME HIGHEST OW

I feel terrible for thinking this, but this day will have the biggest asterisk next to it.Whatever it makes we will always wonder what it might have made.

The asterisk will be even bigger than Avatar's OW, I take it?

I'm sure this has been addressed but if anyone knows what the highest attended opening day and weekend is, I'd love to know. Is it Spider-Man 3?

Think TA has highest OW attendance by a very thin margin, with TDK and SM1 behind by a nose.

It was supposed to be the most exciting BO weekend of the year, and probably in a few years, but now we have a huge damper on it. I suppose we have The Hobbit's OW to go batshit cray cray over.

I'm not expecting terribly big things for TH's OW.

Oh hell no.

It may not have been as good as TDK, but it's an insult to compare it to SM3.

I thought it was even better than TDK. I know I'll get called a lunatic for it but my opinion is my opinion. And I respect baumer's.
  • Like 1

Well I'm thinking it might be able to just barely make it over 100M, which would be something worth celebrating, considering the previous record is 77M.

Leaving for the theater now. Show starts in half an hour but if its sold out, I'll go to the one that starts half an hour later, and if that one is full, I'll go to the one an hour later! Every half hour show ftw!

Edited by CEDAR

baumer just informed he didn't like the film. He said it's a mess.

A lot of the critic reviews say its clunky and bloated as well, sounds like a movie I'll catch on HBO. I was never a huge Batman fan anyways even though I thought TDK was a great film.

No, a december movie wont have a ginormous OW, at least not by summer standards. It could end up with the record for its time of year, though.

This is just outrageous. I know the weekend's not over, but back in April who would have thought that TA would smash TDKR's OW?Again, we'll have to wait until the end of the weekend. But if somehow TDKR loses to THG and SM3... I can't even comprehend that thought...

This is just outrageous. I know the weekend's not over, but back in April who would have thought that TA would smash TDKR's OW?Again, we'll have to wait until the end of the weekend. But if somehow TDKR loses to THG and SM3... I can't even comprehend that thought...

Okay relax... It will still do 175M minimum..

Outside of BKB? :P