Cedarpoint1111

TDKR Weekend: $160.89M - #3 ALL TIME HIGHEST OW

I was going to put something brief prelim out.. then saw Nikki has something up already , for now TDKR 46m she has been in the right ballpark, im out of here for about 7 hours

Thanks, TDKR should finish around 165M. Looks like things became normal for teens and college students but families stayed away from theaters. Family movies got hit very hard on Saturday.

I think TASM's near 70% drop is shocking. I mean a big drop was expected with TDKR coming out, but it still dropped less than 50% 2nd weekend. And, Brave's number = sad. Actually every number is sad this weekend.

I think the people scared the most were families. TASM did very well last week when IA: CD opened. I expected a 50% - 55% drop for this weekend. I blame the shooting. Damn it.

Thanks, TDKR should finish around 165M. Looks like things became normal for teens and college students but families stayed away from theaters. Family movies got hit very hard on Saturday.

It could see some better drops next week, or maybe the shooting will still be in people's minds then.

If 48 hours ago from right now you were to tell me that TDKR would open with under $165M... I would have called you a nutcase.

Actually, you would have been a nutcase.Fuck, I can't believe BKB was right both times for TA and now TDKR, although for the wrong reasons. Edited by CloneWars
  • Like 1