Cedarpoint1111

TDKR Weekend: $160.89M - #3 ALL TIME HIGHEST OW

I really do hope they release a director's cut.

It honestly doesn't feel like the full vision Nolan wanted. Certain moments don't quite get the running time they deserved, and that hasn't been a problem in past Nolan films. I suspect IMAX limitations are a factor in the length of the cut, lots of little things from trailers and tv spots missing too.

I would say WOM is pretty good for the most part.TA and TDK WOM was better though and Avatar's was better than all three of them.

Well, Avatar's an all-timer regarding WOM. It got near (10x), which is just ridiculous in this BO era.

Believe me, Nolan had complete control over what ended up in the movie. It is absolutely his cut -- his editorial choices about what to keep and what to trim.

I have no doubts that it's his cut.

Lol How I am Hating...Come on you see that image and hear Bane Voice and you think he is some guy at a Country Club threatening you..."your punishment must be more severe...."

I don't image anything like that going by the way he said it in the trailer...

IMO the movie was a little slow and dull at parts, maybe i was just a little tired at the midnight screening. Should have been trimmed a bit more. Also could of done with some more comic relief! Don't understand how this film is getting 9.2 on imdb. I would give it an 8/10

IMO the movie was a little slow and dull at parts, maybe i was just a little tired at the midnight screening. Should have been trimmed a bit more. Also could of done with some more comic relief! Don't understand how this film is getting 9.2 on imdb. I would give it an 8/10

Let's be honest here, Nolan doesn't do Comic Relief. Besides it would've ruined the awesome mood he built up.

You need to watch the film then ^^^Bane Voice made him seem like a bad ass in certain scenes or like a Country Club member sometimes...

Well, I really want to see it but I have to wait until August 2nd.

We pretty much lost a huge portion of family audience for the whole summer. I just came back from my fifth viewing, the crowd went batshit loud in the end, clapping and cheering. This is getting phenomenal WoM.

Fifth?Jesus. I couldn't do that in one weekend.

You need to watch the film then ^^^Bane Voice made him seem like a bad ass in certain scenes or like a Country Club member sometimes...

I thought it was pretty consistent throughout -- the voice of an elegant, educated, and utterly ruthless man who had total contempt for those opposing him.