baumer

Weekend Estimates TDKR 62.84 IA4 13.3 TW 13 SU4 11.8

I just want it to beat The Hunger Games (which it will) and beyond that I don't really care about the domestic box office at this point. The shooting, and more importantly the endless coverage of it, screwed everything up over here. I'm more interested in TDKR's OS box office. It is going to be fascinating to finally see a Batman movie perform better OS than domestically.

I don't think it's beating The Hunger Games domestically.

Regarding Colorado Theater shooting effecting TDKR Box Office why not create a poll.

First 2 Questions

Q1. Did you intend to see TDKR in theater on OW?

Q2. If the answer is yes. Did the shooting prevent you from seeing TDKR in theater on OW?

This will give an idea what the % of the effect on OW

Second 2 Questions

Q1. Did you intend to see TDKR in theater?

Q2. If the answer is yes. Did the shooting prevent you from seeing TDKR in theater?

This will give an idea what the % of the effect on overall Box Ofice

If the questions are answered honestly I think you get a pretty good idea % wise. Want be accurate but it will give some perspective.

I think you mean you mean you HOPE it doesn't. Of course it will.

Of course, my bias is telling me this. THG deserves to keep its post since it's a better film. If this was Brett Ratner's The Dark Knight Rises people would be trashing this film hard. Nolan failed. And why do we fall, sir? Nolan and Batman deserve better luck next time. And I bet they will have. Edited by Chris O Donnell

Of course, my bias is telling me this. THG deserves to keep its post since it's a better film. If this was Brett Ratner's The Dark Knight Rises people would be trashing this film hard. Nolan failed. And why do we fall, sir? Nolan and Batman deserve better luck next time. And I bet they will have.

Perhaps but it's nothing like a Ratner film. At all. I'm not sure how one could write it off as Ratneresque, even if they don't like it. Edited by Eraserhead

Of course, my bias is telling me this. THG deserves to keep its post since it's a better film. If this was Brett Ratner's The Dark Knight Rises people would be trashing this film hard. Nolan failed. And why do we fall, sir? Nolan and Batman deserve better luck next time. And I bet they will have.

Posted Image
  • Like 2