CJohn

Weekend (8/10-12/12) Estimates: Bourne Legacy 40.3M; Campaign 27.4M; Hope Springs 15.6M

Think lower BL to 13.8-14.5, Camp 9, TDKR 5.7, HS 5, DOWK3 2.7, TR 2.7, Ted 900k

:rofl:Peoples always be shooting their load on Finke's early numbers then kerplotz! late shows deliver a reality check. Edited by JackO

The box office continues to get less interesting with each passing day.

America's making it really boring. Everything of late has been doing pathetic. I'm not sure why I continue to care since the numbers continue to disappoint.

:angry:Well it wasn't just Nikke.

Yes that true, but by now I am used to every early Friday report having big numbers and then everything slowly dropping throughout the day. I blame TDKR.

Yes that true, but by now I am used to every early Friday report having big numbers and then everything slowly dropping throughout the day. I blame TDKR.

Oh well. Still gonna watch it tomorrow and see what it's about.

America's making it really boring. Everything of late has been doing pathetic.I'm not sure why I continue to care since the numbers continue to disappoint.

I'm waiting for a breakout, there'll be one eventually.