Gopher

Aug. 17-19, 2012 Studio Weekend Estimates (coming in...)

Last time I'm responding to you on the matter, but you're the biggest Nolanite on this board who had the most unreasonable TDKR expectations of them all. You're so obviously biased with the film and mad it missed all your unreachable club goals, and that's clear as day. So just man up, admit you were wrong on the issue, and stop the stupid arguing and pitches. Never gonna buy them no matter how incessantly you want it to be true.

Would you care to explain which of my predictions were unrealistic and wrong? OW? Outcome undecided. Domestic tally? Outcome undecided. OS? Spot on. WW tally? I had it at 1.2 billion. It's really sad to see that you assume that something is wrong with 450m and claim that it's always headed towards that total using the tragedy to justify that prediction. Edited by The Dark Alfred
  • Like 1

Well something's gotta take the place of your Miranda Otto thread now that it's locked. ;):P

I have hope that it will have a spectacular return. They can't close the most popular thread on that section, the people have spoken and they love Otto.
  • Like 1