ecstasy

Weekend Actuals (8/17 - 8/19/12): Expendables 2 $28,591,370 Bourne Legacy $17,057,385

Should do about $5M during the week and another $7-$8M this weekend. Considering how poor the playing field will be (I'll be shocked if Expendables 2 doesn't win again), possibly $9M. That's right... I went there, bitches...

:rock: Speak! Edited by Dragon Lass

Oh god I feel like a terrible human being but I laughed out loud at that... how the heck did you get Tony Scott from Brave's weekend actual number?

I bet he thought he was in the other thread. :lol:

Well, SJP is not a.. hmm.. lets just say that she isn't a very good looking woman at all.

Didn't i read here, some time ago, that many had an "attachment" to her because of her participation in one of their childhood movie (HocusPocus)?

Didn't i read here, some time ago, that many had an "attachment" to her because of her participation in one of their childhood movie (HocusPocus)?

No.. Has anyone said that? Does anyone who isn't 45 and a woman have any attachment to SJP?