CJohn

Weekend Estimates pg 14: EX2: 13.5(-52.5%) Bourne 9.5 (.44%), no opener in top 5

Bourne 9.3!Gitesh Pandya ‏@giteshpandyaWKND BO: Expend2 $13.5M/$52.3M, Bourne $9.3M/$85.5M, ParaNorman $8.5M/$28.3M, Campaign $7.4M/$64.5M, TDKR $7.2M/$422.2M.

That would be a 52.5% drop for EX2...very good for a sequel. I have confidence in 80 mill. Disappointing for my taste of course, but still not terrible.

That would be a 52.5% drop for EX2...very good for a sequel. I have confidence in 80 mill. Disappointing for my taste of course, but still not terrible.

Did you see TE2 for a second time? How was it on a second viewing?

Did you see TE2 for a second time? How was it on a second viewing?

I enjoyed it much more. I still had some problems with the middle, but not as much as before. My grade is an 8, originally a 7. I have the first at a 9.

I just realized the entire top five is holdovers. :lol:

Has that ever happened before? Has there ever been a weekend where there has been at least one wide opener that didn't finish top 5?

I just realized the entire top five is holdovers. :lol:

Just show's how week the releases were. The only movie I was interested in is Premium Rush and that was only after all the good reviews. I'm still debating on whether to watch it or not, but TE2 is on the plate already.

I enjoyed it much more. I still had some problems with the middle, but not as much as before. My grade is an 8, originally a 7. I have the first at a 9.

Thats cool. I have TE2 at 8/10 and TE1 at 5/10. Its so rare that I enjoy the sequel more than the first one
  • Like 1

Has that ever happened before? Has there ever been a weekend where there has been at least one wide opener that didn't finish top 5?

I think it happens almost every post-Thanksgiving weekend, but it's very unusual for a summer weekend. It was a pathetic weekend for openers. JGL's brand new movie made less money than JGL's six-week-old movie.
  • Like 1

I must say Liam Hemsworth can really act. These Hemsworth brothers are way better than most of the young actors today.

I liked Hemsworth in EX2. He was a good injection of youth and the script worked well with him in it. I still hope Jet has more do in the next one. The film did miss him.

I liked Hemsworth in EX2. He was a good injection of youth and the script worked well with him in it. I still hope Jet has more do in the next one. The film did miss him.

He was good, but I was chuckling because

as soon as he started to talk about his girlfriend I immediately knew he would die in a total redshirt-fashion

:lol:

• Like 2

Yeah. There has to be part lll. Add Sam Claflin. lol