CJohn

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D

Good episode. I liked all the characters this episode and the story as a whole was pretty decent. Glad they're finally talking about May.

Interesting that they mentioned events in Thor TDW again. I guess they had a legitimate reason to.

The team needs an anti-hero/jerk of sorts - someone who can cause some conflict among the members and make things more interesting. Buffy had Spike, the X-Men have Wolverine and Gambit, the Avengers have Tony Stark. I like the show a lot but everyone is too nice, too polite. Stir the pot a little.

• Like 1

• Community Manager

The team needs an anti-hero/jerk of sorts - someone who can cause some conflict among the members and make things more interesting.Buffy had Spike, the X-Men have Wolverine and Gambit, the Avengers have Tony Stark.I like the show a lot but everyone is too nice, too polite. Stir the pot a little.

I agree with this actually.

The team needs an anti-hero/jerk of sorts - someone who can cause some conflict among the members and make things more interesting.Buffy had Spike, the X-Men have Wolverine and Gambit, the Avengers have Tony Stark.I like the show a lot but everyone is too nice, too polite. Stir the pot a little.

I was severely disappointed that they didn't turn Ward into this after he was affected by the Asgardian staff. The Asgardian dude said he would have to wait for "a few decades" for the effects to wear off. I figured his demeanor would change after that. The next episode he was back to his old self. :mellow:

Seriously? We have to wait a month for part 2?

"Centipede" continues to prove they are A.I.M. on a quest for a super army and now, just as they did in the comic, they want LMD tech.

;)

The mid-season finale rating fell to a series low. 2.0, with it falling to a 1.9 at the half hour mark

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2013/12/11/tv-ratings-tuesday-marvels-agents-of-s-h-i-e-l-d-hits-low-the-goldbergs-up-victorias-secret-fashion-show-down-but-wins-night-the-voice-falls/221712/

Time Net Show 18-49 Rating/Sh Viewers (Millions)

8:00   CBS NCIS 2.8/8 18.84  

ABC Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. 2.0/6 5.92  

NBC The Biggest Loser 1.9/6 6.22  

FOX American Country Awards (8-10PM) 1.4/4 5.09  

CW  iHeartradio Album Release Party With Katy Perry -R 0.3/1 0.75

Edited by grim22
  • Like 1

NCIS skews so old.

Aren't old people the main demographic for "fictional" primetime network TV? Other than basically one show, I rarely watch primetime network TV anymore. Especially crime dramas, which are so redundant, it's ridiculous. How many different Law and Order's, NCIS's and CSI's have there been?

Edited by SantA Architect!™