CJohn

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D

If a show is on my attention bubble list it really doesn't help when it has a hectic schedule where you never know if its a new episode or a rerun I'm behind by 3 episodes now and don't have the time to allocate to it in order to catch up , its just not a priority right now Its likely to go in my rainy day stash that's already crammed as it is Sorry marvel I tried ...

The show has not become good. We know Skye would live. If they were going to shoot someone let it be someone other than Skye or Caulson. Ward or May would be good choices. Deathlok is cool. But, I hate how they use a lame tactic like shooting the character and pretending they might die. At least when they shot Mr. Burns in The Simpsons there was a real chance he would die. I just hate when shows resort to this sort of nonsense. 

• Like 1

Well what do you know I had time this morning and caught up on 2 episodes and have one to go ! Lucky for it I had no more bones episodes to munch through during breakfast lol so I settled on it They were good coulson memory was a bit ho-hum that's all it was seems much ado about nothing so he got operating on with advance edge of science technique , still feel there's more and May knows The episode about skye past and fitz/simmons stroll on campus was cool I'm always up for the geek squad stuff so what's up with donnie? He's iceman now?

Thursday, February 27, 2014
ABC Television Network
PRESS RELEASE -

MARVEL ENTERTAINMENT DEBUTS FIRST TELEVISION SPECIAL "MARVEL STUDIOS: ASSEMBLING A UNIVERSE"

"MARVEL STUDIOS: ASSEMBLING A UNIVERSE," TUESDAY, MARCH 18 ON ABC

Viewers get an exclusive look inside the world of Marvel Studios in an all-new ABC Primetime Special

Join stars from the Marvel Cinematic Universe, celebrity fans, filmmakers and pop culture icons for a world premiere primetime event on (TUESDAY, MARCH 18 (8:00-9:01 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

Marvel Studios has pioneered and broken box-office records around the world, creating a cinematic universe unlike any other in pop culture history through its blockbuster films. Beginning with "Iron Man" in 2008 and continuing today through "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." on ABC and the theatrical release of "Captain America: The Winter Soldier" this April, the Marvel Cinematic Universe presents audiences with some of the most groundbreaking and dynamic storytelling that brings an unprecedented vision to the world of entertainment.

In this exclusive primetime documentary special, audiences will be taken further into the Marvel Cinematic Universe than ever before, offering viewers a front row seat to the inception of Marvel Studios, the record-breaking films, the cultural phenomenon, and further expansion of the universe by Marvel Television.

Marvel’s first television special documents the exciting story behind Marvel Studios and the Marvel Cinematic Universe, featuring exclusive interviews and behind-the-scenes footage from all of the Marvel films, the Marvel One-Shots and "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." Viewers will walk a clear path through this amazing and nuanced universe, featuring sneak peeks at the future of "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." on ABC, new footage from Marvel Studios upcoming theatrical releases, "Captain America: The Winter Solider" and "Guardians of The Galaxy," and a sneak peek at the upcoming Marvel's "The Avengers: Age of Ultron."

Edited by mulder42

I'm seeing guess about the net that our G.H. torso humanoid might be a Frost Giant.

Possibly tying to Loreli's appearance next week.

A Kree?

The above are others guesses.

The below is mine.

G.H.- Could the G stand for Gamma Humanoid? It's the results of testing like we know have happened since Captain America's success? The Hulk has regenerative properties afterall, maybe the blood of this thing is the one thing worth having from an otherwise failed experiment? 

I'm seeing guess about the net that our G.H. torso humanoid might be a Frost Giant.

Possibly tying to Loreli's appearance next week.

A Kree?

The above are others guesses.

The below is mine.

G.H.- Could the G stand for Gamma Humanoid? It's the results of testing like we know have happened since Captain America's success? The Hulk has regenerative properties afterall, maybe the blood of this thing is the one thing worth having from an otherwise failed experiment? 

Interesting theory about GH. It certainly doesn't look normal human but I'm going with Kree

Fitz and Simmons found evidence of a place Fury went simply called The Guest House.

A level 10 operative like Nick makes sense visiting an alien after the events in NYC.

What if this alien was the guest? They don't who he is, what species he is and the initials G.H. simply identify him as the Guest House...guest? 

Too simple?

Fell a hell of a lot this week. Viewers seem to left the show after the first half of the season

On ABC, Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.EL.D. earned a series low 1.7 adults 18-49 rating down 23 percent from a 2.2 for its most recent original. Your predictions were way too optimistic.  

Broadcast primetime ratings for Tuesday, March 4, 2014 

Time Net Show 18-49 Rating/Sh Viewers (Millions)
8:00 NBC The Voice 4.0/12 14.38
  CBS NCIS 2.4/7 17.68
  ABC Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. 1.7/5 5.11
  FOX Glee 1.0/3 2.60
  CW The Originals 0.8/2 1.85

That was a big twist with the reveal that Coulson and now Skye have been injected with alien juice.Might be what Craig suggested as a gamma/beta ray experiment gone horribly wrong.Lady Sif next week.

Hey all i missed that ep.. What was that one which revealed alien juice.. Was that yesterdays?(The new one)?