CJohn

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D

3/30/18 episode

Spoiler

COULSON DISCOVERS GENERAL HALE'S DARK SECRET, ON ABC'S "MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D."

"Rise and Shine" – Coulson uncovers General Hale's true agenda, and it could be the end of the world if S.H.I.E.L.D. doesn't help her, on "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.," FRIDAY, MARCH 30 (9:01-10:01 p.m. EDT), on the ABC Television Network, streaming and On Demand.

"Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." stars Clark Gregg as Agent Phil Coulson, Ming-Na Wen as Agent Melinda May, Chloe Bennet as Daisy Johnson, Iain De Caestecker as Agent Leo Fitz, Elizabeth Henstridge as Agent Jemma Simmons, Henry Simmons as Agent Alphonso "Mack" MacKenzie, and Natalia Cordova-Buckley as Elena "Yo-Yo" Rodriguez.

Guest starring are Adrian Pasdar as Brigadier General Glenn Talbot, Catherine Dent as General Hale, Dove Cameron as Ruby, Peter Mensah as Qovas, Reed Diamond as Daniel Whitehall, Raquel Gardner as Carla Talbot, Jack Fisher as George Talbot, Alyssa Jirrels as Teenage Hale, Adam Faison as Teenage Jasper Sitwell, Joey Defore as Young Baron Von Strucker, Graham Sibley as Professor Steger, Rocky McMurray as General Fischer, and Lyn Alicia Henderson as Dr. Ford.

"Rise and Shine" was written by Iden Baghdadchi and directed by Jesse Bochco.

4/06/18 episode

Spoiler

COULSON'S FREEDOM DEPENDS ON UNLIKELY PARTNERS, ON ABC'S "MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D."

"Inside Voices" – Coulson is forced to team up with surprising allies to save the world, while the S.H.I.E.L.D. team attempts to track down and rescue him, on "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.," FRIDAY, APRIL 6 (9:01-10:01 p.m. EDT), on the ABC Television Network, streaming and On Demand.

"Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." stars Clark Gregg as Agent Phil Coulson, Ming-Na Wen as Agent Melinda May, Chloe Bennet as Daisy Johnson, Iain De Caestecker as Agent Leo Fitz, Elizabeth Henstridge as Agent Jemma Simmons, Henry Simmons as Agent Alphonso "Mack" MacKenzie, and Natalia Cordova-Buckley as Elena "Yo-Yo" Rodriguez.

Guest starring are Adrian Pasdar as Brigadier General Glenn Talbot, Jeff Ward as Deke, Catherine Dent as General Hale, Dove Cameron as Ruby, Brian Patrick Wade as Carl Creel, Maximilian Osinski as Agent Davis, Spencer Treat Clark as Werner Von Strucker, Lola Glaudini as Polly Hinton, Lexy Kolker as Robin Hinton, and Aaron Fili as Scientist.

"Inside Voices" was written by Mark Leitner and directed by Salli Richardson-Whitfield.

4/13/18 episode

Spoiler

A LIFE HANGS IN THE BALANCE, ON ABC'S "MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D."

"The Honeymoon" – While an agent's life hangs in the balance, Fitz, Simmons and Yo-Yo attempt to neutralize a weapon that could play a role in Earth's destruction, on "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.," FRIDAY, APRIL 13 (9:01-10:01 p.m. EDT), on the ABC Television Network, streaming and On Demand.

Guest starring are Adrian Pasdar as Brigadier General Glenn Talbot, Jeff Ward as Deke, Catherine Dent as General Hale, Dove Cameron as Ruby, Spencer Treat Clark as Werner Von Strucker, Briana Venskus as Piper, Shontae Saldana as Candice Lee, Raquel Gardner as Carla Talbot, and Zach McGowan as Anton Ivanov.

"The Honeymoon" was written by James C. Oliver & Sharla Oliver, and directed by Garry A. Brown.

4/20/18 episode

Spoiler

THE TEAM MUST STOP RUBY FROM BECOMING THE DESTROYER OF WORLDS, ON ABC'S "MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D."

"All Roads Lead..." – The team must find a way to stop Ruby before the prophesized chain reaction that can destroy the Earth is put into motion, on "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.," FRIDAY, APRIL 20 (9:01-10:01 p.m. EDT), on the ABC Television Network, streaming and On Demand.

Guest starring are Adrian Pasdar as Brigadier General Glenn Talbot, Jeff Ward as Deke, Catherine Dent as General Hale, Dove Cameron as Ruby, Brian Patrick Wade as Carl Creel, Spencer Treat Clark as Werner Von Strucker, Shontae Saldana as Candice Lee, Peter Mensah as Qovas, Lola Glaudini as Polly Hinton, Lexy Kolker as Robin Hinton, Brent Bailey as Agent Thomas, and Dominic Daniel as Agent Wahl.

"All Roads Lead..." was written by George Kitson and directed by Jennifer Lynch.

4/27/18 episode

Spoiler

COULSON AND THE TEAM FIND THEMSELVES UNDER SIEGE AT THE LIGHTHOUSE, ON ABC'S "MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D."

"Option Two" – The team finds themselves trapped and under siege at the Lighthouse, on "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.," FRIDAY, APRIL 27 (9:01-10:01 p.m. EDT), on the ABC Television Network, streaming and On Demand.

Guest starring are Adrian Pasdar as Glenn Talbot, Jeff Ward as Deke, Maximilian Osinski as Agent Davis, Briana Venskus as Piper, Peter Mensah as Qovas, Patrick Warburton as General Stoner, Jake Busey as Tony Caine, Chen Tang as Agent Kim, Brent Bailey as Agent Thomas, and Dominic Daniel as Agent Wahl.

"Option Two" was written by Nora Zuckerman & Lila Zuckerman and directed by Kevin Tancharoen.

5/04/18 episode

Spoiler

TALBOT AND COULSON ATTEMPT TO AVERT EARTH'S DESTRUCTION, ON ABC'S "MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D."

"The One Who Will Save Us All" – A newly determined Talbot takes Coulson to meet the enemy and attempts to stave off the destruction of Earth, on "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.," FRIDAY, MAY 4 (9:01-10:01 p.m. EDT), on the ABC Television Network, streaming and On Demand.

Guest starring are Adrian Pasdar as Glenn Talbot, Jeff Ward as Deke, Catherine Dent as General Hale, Maximilian Osinski as Agent Davis, Briana Venskus as Piper, Peter Mensah as Qovas, Andres Saenz-Hudson as Qajax, Darwin Shaw as Qolpakc, Gabriel Hogan as Crixon, Nayo Wallace as Estella, and Craig Parker as Taryan.

"The One Who Will Save Us All" was written by Brent Fletcher and directed by Cherie Gierhart.

I wonder how I'll be watching this.  I have access to and have checked the following.

7Plus (Catch up service for the 7 Network.  I believe they still have some rights) 

Foxtel (May also have some rights)

Netflix

Stan

Amazon Prime

Nothing.  Nothing scheduled.  No old episodes available for streaming.

4 hours ago, DeeCee said:

I wonder how I'll be watching this.  I have access to and have checked the following.

7Plus (Catch up service for the 7 Network.  I believe they still have some rights) 

Foxtel (May also have some rights)

Netflix

Stan

Amazon Prime

Nothing.  Nothing scheduled.  No old episodes available for streaming.

Yar har fiddle dee dee?

Edited by Thanos Legion

https://www.thewrap.com/agents-of-shield-season-6-avengers-endgame-marvel/

The company (Marvel TV) didn’t really know how “Endgame” was going to play out while “S.H.I.E.L.D” was shooting, or even when the new episodes would air.

“It’s just the safest way for us to do things,” Marvel TV chief Jeph Loeb told reporters on Friday. “Just looking at it from a very practical place, which is, what the world looked like post-snap, [it] was not something we had seen yet. We were already shooting.”

Additionally, Loeb didn’t want to burden “S.H.I.E.L.D.” with depicting what a post-“Endgame” MCU looks like, with “Spider-Man: Far From Home” coming up in a few months.

“We don’t want to ever do something in our show which contradicts what’s happening in the movies. The movies are the lead dog. They’re setting the timeline for the MCU and what’s going on. Our job is to navigate within that world,” he said. “The only way for us to tell our story is to do them pre-snap. Whether or not you can figure out [how the timeline works], we’ll let ‘timelords’ figure out.”

Co-showrunner Jed Whedon added that although they knew “a fair amount” of “Endgame’s” plot, “S.H.I.E.L.D.’s” air-date wasn’t set in stone when they were shooting. “If they moved us up by two months and we based our show on [‘Endgame’s’] storyline, then all of a sudden we’d burn down a huge story point for them,” he said. “So we had to dodge all of that.”

• Thanks 1