filmnerdjamie

Wednesday Numbers (08/29)

Oh that's pretty cool. You can see a lot of movies like that.

And it also gives 50% discount if I go see 2 movies in one day. Even if I go alone. The tickets just need to be bough at the same time. Very cool indeed :P.And somehow people still don't care about going to the movies here. :( Edited by CJohn

It's playing in one theater in my area with two showing at 6:45 and 10:05. Don't know if I can make it or not. We haven't even gone home yet since Isaac has pretty much gone by us here.

Isaac is battering Louisiana and Mississippi. Be safe and hopefully everything will be alright back home for you.

Our total attendance for the Oogieloves so far?12!4 shows a day means we've have 8 shows yesterday and today.8/2910:55 - 21:00 - 53:05 - 05:10 - 38/3010:55 - 01:00 - 03:05 - 25:10 - 0It's made a whopping $75.

That sounds glorious.

Usually here they don't play the movie.How was Lawless in your theater rallax?

It looks like it might be the second highest attends movie the last couple days. @forg - we are all digital and everything run on schedules. So yes, movies keep playing even if nobody goes.
  • Like 1

I thought you watched everything since you are a manager.

Actually as a manager, I don't watch near as much as a lot of the kids. Plus, I'm picky. Yes, they are free, but when I spend 50 or so hours a week up here already, the last thing I want to do on my day off is come to work. If we don't get to screen it early, it will be a couple of weeks until I can watch it. By that point I've lost interest a lot o the time.

Actually as a manager, I don't watch near as much as a lot of the kids.Plus, I'm picky. Yes, they are free, but when I spend 50 or so hours a week up here already, the last thing I want to do on my day off is come to work.If we don't get to screen it early, it will be a couple of weeks until I can watch it. By that point I've lost interest a lot o the time.

You should done an early screening make all the kids watch it. :lol:

Too bad. It had some awesome drops at your theater.

I know, right? Especially since we got the Cars 2 expansion last year. Oh well. During August, we have been doing a retro series of movies. This week it was Airplane! It had one show on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. It made $78 total for the 3 shows. Airplane! made more in money than Oogiloves did. To make it worse for Oogieloves, tickets for Airplane! were only $3.
  • Like 1

Our total attendance for the Oogieloves so far?12!4 shows a day means we've have 8 shows yesterday and today.8/2910:55 - 21:00 - 53:05 - 05:10 - 38/3010:55 - 01:00 - 03:05 - 25:10 - 0It's made a whopping $75.

:rotfl::rofl: