acsc1312

WG Discussion Thread- OLIVE WINS! Iceroll 2, tylerdurden 3

That really sucks. I gave shawn money this year as a donation for the site, and he is technically a foreign entity as I live in Canada. Can you send them an email or something?I'd like to pay you out this year. :)

We can donate to the site? I was looking towards doing this, just didn't know how.

I just want all the players to know that I have asked 24Lost 4 times how to send him the winnings from the summer game and he has not responded. I owed Fake 60 bucks from two years ago (pay pal in India would not accept money from Canada for some reason) so I gave that to him this year plus his winnings. I'm tapped out this year. I wish I could have gotten 24lost his money but I do not know why he did not respond to me. I'm letting everyone know here just so everyone knows everything has been paid up and what has transpired.

SOTM 1

Which of the following October releases will gross the most domestically through the end of the game?

a. Looper

b. Taken 2

c. Argo

d. Frankenweenie

e. Paranormal Activity

Call the correct film, get 8,000 points.

Incorrect: -5,000 points

Abstain: 2,000 points

BONUS: Tell me the final gross of the winner. Within 10 million, you get an extra 5,000 points. Within 5 million, extra 10,000 points (15,000 total).

Good luck!

DUE WED, OCT 3 at 11:59pm CENTRAL

For the best OWs, is it top 5 or top 7?

For every film you call correctly in the top five, regardless of order, you will receive 10,000 points. For every film you call in the exact spot it opens, you will get 15,000 points. If you are able to call 3 of the 5 correctly, you will receive a 75,000 point bonus. Call all five correctly, you get a 150,000 point bonus. For every film you call incorrectly in the top 7, you lose 7,000 points.

It's probably too late now but I think the scoring for the top OWs should be revamped.

If you are able to call 3 of the 5 correctly, you will receive a 75,000 point bonus. Call all five correctly, you get a 150,000 point bonus.

Seems way too generous. Getting 9/12 for the domestic grosses is a lot harder than getting 3/5 for OWs. 150k also seems a bit steep for 5/5. Maybe some of those points should be diverted for actually guessing the grosses of the OWs? I always wondered why we predicted grosses for DOM/WW but not for the opening weekends.