filmnerdjamie

Tuesday Numbers (09/18)

Congrats to The Cold Light of Day for:A) having the dumbest title of the yearB) passing 3.5 million sometime todayC) having some of the worst acting and delivery of lines in a movie this year.

• Like 1

Pure Tom Hardy swag. Lawless has really carved out a respectable run for itself since the opening day.

I think Shia has more fans than some of you guys are willing to admit. I think it's a bit of Shia, a bit of Hardy, a bit of Pearce, a tiny bit of Oldman, and a bit of Chastain that keep the people coming. Tom Hardy has swagger for sure but Shia has heart and Pearce has the HAM, lol. Edited by ECSTASY

I think Shia has more fans than some of you guys are willing to admit. I think it's a bit of Shia, a bit of Hardy, a bit of Pearce, a tiny bit of Oldman, and a bit of Chastain that keep the people coming. Tom Hardy has swagger for sure but Shia has heart and Pearce has the HAM, lol.

Shia? Eww.

I only wanted to see Dredd out of comic curiosity, not cause I thought it might be a decent B-movie.I msg board I hit has some UK movie patrons saying I went for a bad B-movie but got a pretty good one. Only bolsters my hope that it's actually worth seeing...at least in 2-D.So RE:R is slowly riding atop the dailies as expected. Are we looking at a 60% drop off for RE:R this weekend? I gotta think so, especially if Dredd keeps getting early good wom.

I figured The Campaign would be no where to be found by now. Guess I was wrong!

I am really curious to see how it will hold and how many theaters it keep as we get closer to the debates and the election. This has turned out to be one of the more fun films to track.

He was good in the movie.

I think he is a talented actor. As for his public persona, not so much.... Edited by Clavius