Neo

The Warner Bros. Thread | Will NOT merge with Paramount...capitalism is still terrible

2 minutes ago, JWR said:

It would almost be funny if it wasn't for the destruction he's leaving in his wake.

You’re right, it’s not funny, tons of people have lost jobs. I’m just speaking from the standpoint of being a huge dc fan and I love hbo, he’s done so much bad in such little time. 

But I will admit, I do like the people in charge of WB studios now, I think we’ll keep seeing DC movies green light so I’m happy for that. I hope Superman is next. 

Edited by cax16
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, JWR said:

The man is experienced in all the worst ways. I've never seen a company being run into the ground this fast.

Hopefully things get so bad he has to sell WB to apple, I’d love to see a company take on WB who has actual money to spend. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Cappoedameron said:

Listen we all know Zaslav is a piece of trash and Comcast is salivating looking at how bad he is tanking the stock price so they can purchase WBD for cheap as hell in 2024.

Zaslav does not have any real plans with WBD.

His plan is to turn Warner Bros into a reality TV shithole. Just like he did with Discovery. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JWR said:

His plan is to turn Warner Bros into a reality TV shithole. Just like he did with Discovery. 

When Comcast buys it I can guarantee the first thing to go will be Discovery. Comcast will know what the hell they're doing to not make WB a reality TV shithole. Comcast actually cares about scripted TV.

11 minutes ago, JWR said:

So baffling how they think it’s a good idea to shop around pieces of their biggest IPs. I don’t get it tbh. These shows were “supposed” to be set in the dceu but obviously that’s not happening anymore. So strange. 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, cax16 said:

So baffling how they think it’s a good idea to shop around pieces of their biggest IPs. I don’t get it tbh. These shows were “supposed” to be set in the dceu but obviously that’s not happening anymore. So strange. 

This is kind of like when Jack Warner sold their entire back catalog for cash then they proceeded to spend like 3 decades trying to get it back and they only got it back by pure luck.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, TestPattern said:

This is kind of like when Jack Warner sold their entire back catalog for cash then they proceeded to spend like 3 decades trying to get it back and they only got it back by pure luck.

Zaslav has to be the laughing stock of Hollywood.