Neo

Avengers Vs. X-Men

I hate this story so much. Whenever there is an Avengers vs. X-Men plotline in the comics, Avengers always come across as douchey bullies and the whole thing becomes a gross majority(Avengers) vs. minorities allegory with horribly wrong insinuations.

• Like 3

When I saw the title, I got bit scared. For love of god this better not ever be made into a film. It's the dumbest and the crudest storyline Marvel has ever done even more so than Civil War.  :sick:  :sick:  :sick:

• Like 1

When I saw the title, I got bit scared. For love of god this better not ever be made into a film. It's the dumbest and the crudest storyline Marvel has ever done even more so than Civil War.  :sick:  :sick:  :sick:

Like AoU and MoS2 won't be direct adaptations of their stories. Could just take the name and elements from various arcs thrown in with some original ideas.

Yup, in fact, because of this abomination of an "event", I see lots of people looking back at Civil War more kindly. The thing with AvX is that it's horrible on all fronts, both story-wise, and how they go about executing that disastrous idea. Every single characters acted out-of-place.

Civil War, IMO, has a more interesting, and more convincing plot, and the writing is better. Bt it's still a stupid cash-grab event that the less talked about, the better.

I don't think this will ever happen unless somehow Disney and Fox make a deal. I can picture Sony making a deal with Disney for Spidey to feature in a MCU/Avengers film before Fox would with X-Men.

Agreed on that Chessy poofs, but when billions are to be made.. Deals can happen.

:D