Gopher

Weekend Numbers (starts pg19) Taken2 22.5, Argo 20.2 mill

Re-posting:

1. Taken 2 (Fox) Week 2 [3,706 Runs] PG13 Friday $7.0M, Saturday $9.8M, Weekend $22.7M (-54%), Cume $86.3M

2. Argo (Warner Bros) NEW [3,232 Runs] R Friday $5.9M, Saturday $8.9M, Weekend $20.1M

3. Sinister (Summit/Lionsgate) NEW [2,527 Runs] R Friday $7.4M, Saturday $7.0M, Weekend $18.8M

4. Hotel Transylvania (Sony Animation) Week 3 [3,375 Runs] PG Friday $4.2M, Saturday $7.3M, Weekend $17.0M, Cume $102.1M

5. Here Comes The Boom (Sony) NEW [3,014 Runs] PG Friday $3.6M, Saturday $5.2M, Weekend $12.0M

6. Pitch Perfect (Universal) Week 3 [2,787 Runs] PG13 Friday $3.0M, Saturday $3.9M, Weekend $8.8M, Cume $35.5M

7. Frankenweenie (Disney) Week 2 [3,005 Runs] PG Friday $1.7M, Saturday $3.0, Weekend $6.7M (-41%), Cume $21.7M

8. Looper (FilmDistrict/Sony) Week 3 [2,605 Runs] R Friday $1.8M, Saturday $2.7M, Weekend $6.3M, Cume $51.4M

9. Seven Psychopaths (CBS Films) NEW [1,480 Runs] R Friday $1.3M, Saturday $1.4M, Weekend $3.5M

10. Atlas Shrugged Part 2 (Atlas) NEW [1,012 Runs] PG13 Friday $691K, Saturday $600K, Weekend $1.6M

• Like 1

for anyone whose seen it , why is argo R? seems like it could be a pg 13 if they wanted it to be. I mean I guessing the action in the last third of the movie makes it R and Im glad it is....just wondering. Language Im guessing

I really have no idea why it is rated R. There is some strong language in the movie but it's really fit in the car that is the only reason why it is rated R. It really should not be Yes I saw itTaken 2 yesterday as well. I can see why it got bad reviews. it is not as good as the first 1 but it is still fun. I am glad I saw it and I thought as I said it was fun. Maggie Grace is a super hottie now. It helps that she was in at Bikini for half of the movie lol. But 1 of the things I did not like is that the fighting was not very well directed at all. Way too many close ups and I could not see what was happening half of the time. I also saw our go again yesterday. At 430 in the afternoon it was sold out at my theater. This movie will be a very big hit in Canada. I hope all of this makes sense I am using voice to text on my phone because I am at the gym right now lol.

I really have no idea why it is rated R. There is some strong language in the movie but it's really fit in the car that is the only reason why it is rated R. It really should not be

Yes I saw itTaken 2 yesterday as well. I can see why it got bad reviews. it is not as good as the first 1 but it is still fun. I am glad I saw it and I thought as I said it was fun. Maggie Grace is a super hottie now. It helps that she was in at Bikini for half of the movie lol. But 1 of the things I did not like is that the fighting was not very well directed at all. Way too many close ups and I could not see what was happening half of the time.

I also saw our go again yesterday. At 430 in the afternoon it was sold out at my theater. This movie will be a very big hit in Canada. I hope all of this makes sense I am using voice to text on my phone because I am at the gym right now lol.

Ha ha, I want to see OUR GO. Go, Our Go!
  • Like 1