Gopher

Weekend Numbers (starts pg19) Taken2 22.5, Argo 20.2 mill

Ugh I hope sinister drops today, my winter game prediction depends on it.

It's guaranteed to drop because that number also has about 1 million or more from the early/midnight shows. Look for it to do about 5.5-6 mill today...imo.

It's guaranteed to drop because that number also has about 1 million or more from the early/midnight shows. Look for it to do about 5.5-6 mill today...imo.

Are you going to see Sinister? It does look pretty creative and very scary

I'm going to see it...I try to see every horror film that comes out, but it looks remarkably prosaic to me. I hope I'm wrong because it has good WOM.

I'm going to see it...I try to see every horror film that comes out, but it looks remarkably prosaic to me. I hope I'm wrong because it has good WOM.

See it. I thin you'd love it. Why I really liked is that it evens out the scares, which builds the anticipation.

Sorry, I mean it looks kind of generic, like there is nothing new to it....old house, old murder, people move in, bad things begin to happen....it looks like it will be something that I have seen before.

• Founder / Operator

More and more I think Skyfall will open to $80M. It's getting good reviews

Javier Bardem’s Raoul Silva, who must immediately rank as one of Bond’s greatest villains. I can pay him no higher compliment than by drawing comparisons with Heath Ledger’s rendition of The Joker.

Woah. Who said that?

Sorry, I mean it looks kind of generic, like there is nothing new to it....old house, old murder, people move in, bad things begin to happen....it looks like it will be something that I have seen before.

Oh, alright. I have heard its more creative than your average "white people move into a spooky house and refuse to leave despite blood thirsty ghouls" type of movie
  • Like 1

Oh, alright. I have heard its more creative than your average "white people move into a spooky house and refuse to leave despite blood thirsty ghouls" type of movie

That reminds me of Eddie Murphy when he talks about Amityville Horror in Delirious:"They turned on the taps and blood poured out and they looked at each other and said, "That's peculiar." :rofl:

That's because of those faux macho assholes who I see jumping and screaming all the way through the fucking movie and after it finishes they go "lol, that piece of shit wasn't scary at all!" of course they'd give it a bad CS.

I HATE people like that.I remember when The Ring became a phenomen, we took some friends to see it a couple weeks after we had seen it and when the hype had been huge. Of course after the screening, the friends who were three weeks late to the party were all "OHH WTF, that wasn't scary at all, you kidding me? You're pussies" etc etc etc :rolleyes:

That reminds me of Eddie Murphy when he talks about Amityville Horror in Delirious:"They turned on the taps and blood poured out and they looked at each other and said, "That's peculiar." :rofl:

:lol: :lol: Its always white people. We just drink some Mountain Dew and feel like no ghosts can beat us
  • Like 1