Impact

CAYOM Year 5 Discussion

Do you guys think that I can fit in a historic epic for Christmas or is the month too crowded?

You can probably have it on Christmas weekend or the weekend of 10 December, although for the latter weekend I'm not sure about Jack Reacher. Though you'd have to contest with Dawn of Oblivion and Spellforce so it's not probably thr best idea.

Do you guys think that I can fit in a historic epic for Christmas or is the month too crowded?

There's no room for a major box office film in November or December assuming everything on the schedule ends up made.All December needs is two moderate films, dramas or romances, one on the 10th and one on the 24th. Edited by 4815162342

Pretty much any date that only has one wide release, unless it's a huge tentpole. Here are all of the dates with only one wide release, going off of the always bold assumption that every film from the early schedule will be posted. There are a lot of open dates, so come on, everyone! Get those creative juices flowing!--Every weekend in January--February 27--March 5, 12, 19--Every weekend in April--May 7, 14, and 21 (These are less of a priority, as many tentpoles don't need second releases in a weekend)--June 4, 11, and 25--July 9, 16, 23, and 30--August 6, 20, and 27--September 3 and 17--October 8, 22, and 29--November 5--December 10 and 27 (I excluded the 3rd because we hardly need wide releases on this day, even if they are nice. :))

Edited by Spaghetti

Hope I will have my movies ready for Y6... Also developing a new series along 5 or 6 other movies... Hate the writing process 'cause my writing simply sucks, and as I've noticed the writing makes the film better (never saw a movie get a oscar nomination with my kind of writing -.-)

Okay, I'll release the historical epic next year. I do hope that people won't write off Reacher based on the current TC film. It's going to Fincher and the story is quite good IMO. I expect it do well and have decent legs.

Edited by Alfred Unchained

Who is Mathew Diamond?Yes I did it on purpose to make a terrible film :P

Matthew Diamond was nominated for Best Documentary in 1999, but so far his resume has only included that awful Disney Channel movie Camp Rock and a few episodes of Desperate Housewives and 90210 :P