You mean what's down.  It might be touch and go as it dropped from a 2.3 to 1.9 in the 18-49 demo this week.  The networks usually like a show to be above 2.0 these days.  It will probably get a 4th season as long as it stays around 2.0 as 88 episodes gets it into the preferred syndication range.

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2013/10/07/tv-ratings-sunday-oce-upon-a-time-dips-the-simpsons-american-dad-flat-revenge-betrayal-slide/207236/

• Community Manager

You mean what's down.  It might be touch and go as it dropped from a 2.3 to 1.9 in the 18-49 demo this week.  The networks usually like a show to be above 2.0 these days.  It will probably get a 4th season as long as it stays around 2.0 as 88 episodes gets it into the preferred syndication range.

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2013/10/07/tv-ratings-sunday-oce-upon-a-time-dips-the-simpsons-american-dad-flat-revenge-betrayal-slide/207236/

The number of what they prefer goes down every season actually. Anyways, I don't read a lot into weekly ratings. I've learned that it's better to wait for the big picture.

I just feel like this season could be the last because it seems like from the way they are talking, that it's all going down 8/8. But who knows, it's Revenge, so there could be another season. I just don't know how much more of a story they can make out of this without it going to extreme or to repetitive. It's starting to get a bit far-fetched. Emily, get the Graysons already.

• Community Manager

I just feel like this season could be the last because it seems like from the way they are talking, that it's all going down 8/8. But who knows, it's Revenge, so there could be another season. I just don't know how much more of a story they can make out of this without it going to extreme or to repetitive. It's starting to get a bit far-fetched. Emily, get the Graysons already.

It's going to get a fourth season for syndication.

Tonight was a really solid episode, easily the best of the new season. It was nice to see the claws come out into the open between Emily and Victoria, especially when Emily loudly and publicly announced the Graysons were broke.

As for Conrad, I was actually thinking we might see a flaming car wreck minutes before it happened, as soon as Emily she had "faith".

The show was faltering a bit, starting from sometime last season, but this episode felt much closer to the quality of season 1, I hope the next episodes follow suit.

Revenge is one of my favorite tv-show.

Season 1 was absolutely amazing, the story was really really good and each episode was better than the previous. 

Season 2 ( although weaker than the first ) was good enough to keep your attention and the last episode was: omg. 

Despite the many possibilities for the season 3, producers chose the worst option for Revenge. In this moment Revenge season 3 is far away from Revenge season 1 and season 2. I hope they will bring the show in the right direction with next episodes.

I just feel like this season could be the last because it seems like from the way they are talking, that it's all going down 8/8. But who knows, it's Revenge, so there could be another season. I just don't know how much more of a story they can make out of this without it going to extreme or to repetitive. It's starting to get a bit far-fetched. Emily, get the Graysons already.

I agree it really should wrap with S3...really what could you do with s4,but yes there is syndication thingThis season has been off Edited by Rth

Marathoning this season today about to watch ep 5 now What is up with that weasel aidan bringing jack name to grayson attention ? Personally I hate jack and emily together tots fan of jack/fake amanda Emily deserves daniel , I want all this revenge business to blow up in her face and for her to become the person she hates victoria grayson trapped in a love/hate marriage I say this becoz I hate what she's doing to daniel for something his parents did I'm loving justin whitley inclusion as patrick , great role for him Please let aidan die already ughhh

Wow did not see that coming even though he was a suspect on my list of who shot her but couldn't figure out a reason why but I guess hearing sara tried to kill herself plus drinking vintage whisky will spur you in murderous direction Like I said emily had it coming , I always knew daniel would not take too well to finding out he's been used like that by her , he was truly in love with her and then he finds out about jack and they break up and she weaseled herself back into his life only to deceive and use him ill! Poor guy eek wonder what will happen now ? And where oh where is emily if she lost the dress must mean she's fine I've been wondering these past few hrs/episodes if she's been using aidan too after what happened first time around with him whether she decided to placate him and professing undying love so he'd stick to the plan this trip , the actors have no chemistry together so every scene I always felt like she was faking it with him , heck her relationship with nolan feels genuine in comparison I hope nolan relationship with patrick survives emily latest scheming and consequences he deserves some happiness apart from his bromance with jack which is the only time I tolerate that guy

One good thing about not having internet on laptop is I'm forced to catch up on tv shows I'm lagging behind on That's 2 shows fall episodes I've dealt with : beauty and the beast and revenge will watch rest of both come summer not interested in following either on a weekly basis

Still almost 20 minutes left in the episode for me, but I'm not sure what to make of all this. Can it get any more soap opera like than

Amnesia? Also, the big reveal to Charlotte about who Emily's father is by Emily while suffering from the effects of that Amnesia.

I loved season 1 so much, but it has been getting more and more erratic as it goes on. Sometimes it looks like they have turned things around and are getting back to their roots, and then it starts sinking again. I think they need to have Emily finish her mission with a vengeance and end the show on a high note by the end of this season. I can't see them dragging on another season anymore without really going to hell.

At least the silver lining is they didn't drag out the amnesia for multiple episodes. Although I suspect she make fake the amnesia for a little while now. One thing that's always annoyed me is the laughable security Emily and Nolan have had for all their secrets.

At least the silver lining is they didn't drag out the amnesia for multiple episodes. Although I suspect she make fake the amnesia for a little while now.One thing that's always annoyed me is the laughable security Emily and Nolan have had for all their secrets.

OMG I KNOW. Nolan's hiding spot is a joke, like seriously. Emily's was too. And my biggest thing that annoys me are all the times Aiden would come over to Emily's house and make out with her or kiss her. Hell, even just being there would be super risky, and yet, none of the Graysons see this happening. In real life, people with that much money would have seen this easily. And would have followed Emily to whereever they meet up.