After a really rough start this season, where the show had clearly lost what had made it so good I kind of drifted away and missed a number of episodes, but tuned in tonight to see how things were playing out. I don't know if any of the episodes I missed were like this, but damn, that was a hell of an episode! It reminded me of why I once loved the show, the episode had everything, scheming, intrigue, double crossing and some big deaths, and one hell of a twist near the end.

It looks like they have everything set to wrap up the series nicely, so I'm actually hoping next season is only a half season. With a finale like tonight they don't need to drag it out for 22 episodes, half that would be more than enough.

Well well well I'm speechless what a finale , my head is spinning I had to lol at father conrad and emily whacking victoria on the head I really thought she was going to bury her alive pffffCan't believe aidan fell for that but I won't lie I'm happy he swallowed that tea ha ha ha ha And who knew conrad would meet his pansy in the flesh ? So did not see that coming

This is season was really good. Season 2 was kind of lame at times. But they really sorted their shit out for this. Only issue i didn't like was taking out Americon. They didnt show it and it didnt make sense either. If carrion revealed their identities wouldn't the authorities find out about their dealings? including flight 197 and the graysons?

Anyways apart from that good season and very nice finale. 

With the way the ratings were for this season im hoping next season is the last. Would hate for it to be cancelled without resolving all the storylines.

Just watched an episode after missing them since the end of last season....and they have turned this show on its head with the soap opera changes.....haven't watched enough to see if this is good or bad....and whether the show has jumped the shark...

EMILY AND DAVID'S DARKEST SECRETS ARE FINALLY REVEALED, ON ABC'S "REVENGE"

"Contact" – Victoria's future hangs in the balance as the FBI closes in and a mysterious new enemy strikes, on "Revenge," SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 16 (10:01-11:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

"Revenge" stars Emily VanCamp as Emily Thorne, Madeleine Stowe as Victoria Grayson, Josh Bowman as Daniel Grayson, Nick Wechsler as Jack Porter, Gabriel Mann as Nolan Ross, Karine Vanasse as Margaux LeMarchal, Christa B. Allen as Charlotte Clark and James Tupper as David Clarke.

Guest-starring Shannon Barney as Beach Club Waitress, Mike Kalinowski as Paramedic, Chase Kim as Yang, Anzu Lawson as Dr. Albright, Elena Satine as Louise Ellis, Lex Shontz as Vince, and Jason Sims-Prewitt as Guard. 

"Contact" was written by Joe Fazzio and directed by Paul Holahan.

EMILY KEEPS A DARK NEW SECRET FROM HER ALLIES, ON ABC'S "REVENGE"

"Intel" – Emily and Victoria learn that information is the most dangerous weapon while Nolan offers up information of his own in order to salvage his reputation, on "Revenge," SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 30 (10:01-11:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

"Revenge" stars Emily VanCamp as Emily Thorne, Madeleine Stowe as Victoria Grayson, Josh Bowman as Daniel Grayson, Nick Wechsler as Jack Porter, Gabriel Mann as Nolan Ross, Karine Vanasse as Margaux LeMarchal, and James Tupper as David Clarke.

Guest-starring Shannon Barney as Beach Club Hostess, Courtney Ford as Agent Kate Taylor, Chase Kim as Yang, Dan Mast as Pete, Elena Satine as Louise Ellis, and Phillip E. Walker as Bus Station Walker. 

"Intel" was written by Karin Gist and directed by Wendy Stanzler.

EMILY THORNE'S DEADLIEST SECRET IS EXPOSED, ON ABC'S "REVENGE"

"Atonement" – Jack is torn between Emily and the new woman in his life, while Nolan and Louise bring Southern charm to East Hampton, on "Revenge," SUNDAY, DECEMBER 7 (10:01-11:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

"Revenge" stars Emily VanCamp as Emily Thorne, Madeleine Stowe as Victoria Grayson, Josh Bowman as Daniel Grayson, Nick Wechsler as Jack Porter, Gabriel Mann as Nolan Ross, Karine Vanasse as Margaux LeMarchal, and James Tupper as David Clarke.

Guest-starring Brian Hallisay as Ben Hunter, Dusty Dawn Bowman as Blonde Bar Patron, Bryan Dodds as Gym/Hotel Clerk, and Elena Satine as Louise Ellis. 

"Atonement" was written by Ted Sullivan and directed by John Terlesky.

EMILY AND VICTORIA UNITE AGAINST A COMMON FOE ON ABC'S "REVENGE"

"Epitaph" – As Emily and Victoria grieve, David springs into action to protect his loved ones, on "Revenge," SUNDAY, JANUARY 4 (10:01-11:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

Guest-starring Brian Hallisay as Ben Hunter, Iris Bahr as Detective Adams, Courtney Ford as Kate Taylor, and Elena Satine as Louise Ellis.

"Epitaph" was written by Alex Taub and directed by Bobby Roth.

EMILY AND DAVID TURN THEIR BACKS ON THE HAMPTONS FOR GOOD, ON ABC'S "REVENGE"

"Madness" – David finally decides to settle his debt to Victoria while Emily helps Nolan with a takedown of his own, on ABC's "Revenge," SUNDAY, JANUARY 11 (10:01-11:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

"Revenge" stars Emily VanCamp as Emily Thorne, Madeleine Stowe as Victoria Grayson, Nick Wechsler as Jack Porter, Gabriel Mann as Nolan Ross, Karine Vanasse as Margaux LeMarchal, James Tupper as David Clarke and Brian Hallisay as Ben Hunter.

Guest starring Tommy Flanagan as Malcolm Black.

"Epitaph" was written by Sallie Patrick and directed by Matt Shakman.

EMILY AND VICTORIA MUST WORK TOGETHER OR THEY'LL DIE ALONE, ON ABC'S "REVENGE"

"Abduction" – In order to survive, Emily and Victoria must set aside their grudge, while Jack and David race to save them before they kill each other, on ABC's "Revenge," SUNDAY, JANUARY 18 (10:01-11:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

"Revenge" stars Emily VanCamp as Emily Thorne, Madeleine Stowe as Victoria Grayson, Nick Wechsler as Jack Porter, Gabriel Mann as Nolan Ross, Karine Vanasse as Margaux LeMarchal, James Tupper as David Clarke and Brian Hallisay as Ben Hunter.

Guest starring Elena Satine as Louise Ellis, Tommy Flanagan as Malcolm Black, and Carolyn Hennesy as Penelope Ellis.

"Abduction" was written by Christopher Fife and directed by John Scott.