How can it be Dec as he is not even on the boat. Don't think it is Jack or Amanda. As they still have storird connecting them to Em. Plus if it was one of them, it probably would be both of them. And they would protray Jack as the hero. And the bad brother isn't needed anymore as I don't think the gambling resort town is a story revenge would follow. And the other brother wants it to end.

• Community Manager

Amanda.  :(

Just finished watching Sacrifice where she died. Probably one of the best episodes of the entire series so far. I think it'll probably be over after this series finishes, which is a shame.

Hmm?

I'd be surprised if it gets cancelled.

i was pissed off amanda died , i actually liked her the most on the show, she did so much for emily , when she didnt have too

so she lied to jack about her identity but apart from that itsy bitsy detail  they were in love, and he lived with her , she was the mother of his child, i'm most pissed because they hardly got to enjoy being married and they had just finally made a commitment to each other after all the doubting and mistrust and emily issues 

i just watched tonight episode , what a letdown as to who the falcon is lolll

i'm kinda bored with the show, and i'm tired of emily stringing along daniel for the sake of it while sleeping with aiden and puppy eyeing jack  ughhh, after she's done with him he'll either commit suicide for being so used and made a fool or he'll embrace the dark side of the force and follow into his dad's footsteps

i truly believe conrad loves victoria but somewhere along the line , was it david clark or even before , he found out she played him and never recovered from it and has been compensating the only way he knows how by giving her the lifestyle of the rich and famous 

Great Episode... and 2 Hour Season Finale Next week looks good....

and can't believe >>>>>see spoiler if you want >>>>>>>>>

Adien killed Takeida as I thought Takeida would win fight....And what was the deal with the $ and the Blackout??? As looks like the Plot got started by accident???

Edited by Truman Burbank

A pretty good season finale, maybe just a bit soap opera-ish, but a solid episode.

Thank god that...

they finally killed off Declan, a completely useless character that has been annoying me since the start. I've been hoping for both Declan and Charlotte to get killed off, but this is a good start.

A pretty good season finale, maybe just a bit soap opera-ish, but a solid episode.

Thank god that...

they finally killed off Declan, a completely useless character that has been annoying me since the start. I've been hoping for both Declan and Charlotte to get killed off, but this is a good start.

I used to think he was a bit useless, but that face he made when he knew he would most probably die, was heart breaking. Poor kid. Emily/Amanda's agenda and the Graysons really fucked up the Porters' lives.

Edited by Omario

• Community Manager

Thank god that...

Revenge is a soap opera. The strongest episodes are when it tends to embrace it's soap opera-ish. There's nothing wrong with soap operas when they're done right.

• Like 1

Ads for the season premiere are starting to air, and damn they look good.

The catch phrase "and that's in just the first 60 seconds" is damn clever considering what they show in those few seconds in the clip.

Revenge is one of the best shows on TV and it looks like the season is going to start with a bang!

Posted Image