A Marvel Fanboy

China Box Office Thread | Deadpool & Wolverine- July 26

We can only hope for strong walk-ups. I don't mind though. It's already broken records everywhere else and will break $2 billion WW. There's literally nothing more one could have wished for. It would be ideal if it out-grossed Furious 7 overseas but no big deal if it doesn't.

Edited by quigquag33
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, The Good Olive said:

Presales are underwhelming, I have a bad feeling about this.:ph34r:

Me to. I still giggle when thinking of posters in here who thinks/Thought 300 mill $ was a lock...

anything over 100-125 mill $ should be looked at as extra gravy. SW is not a China thing.

Yet

21 minutes ago, fmpro said:

Me to. I still giggle when thinking of posters in here who thinks/Thought 300 mill $ was a lock...

anything over 100-125 mill $ should be looked at as extra gravy. SW is not a China thing.

Yet

It wouldn't be surprising since it's been behaving more like a mid level tent pole than a mega blockbuster in most of Asia with the notable exception of Japan.

1 hour ago, fmpro said:

Yet

They thought that way probably because they read that anticipation was record high for TFA in the western press and also feel that TFA > FF7. I thought similarly after reading a Reuters article saying the social media resharing was twice that of FF7 -- then I came to BOT and was disabused of that notion by the informed Chinese posters here.

Edited by FranMan
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, FranMan said:

They thought that way probably because they read that anticipation was record high for TFA in the western press and also feel that TFA > FF7. I thought similarly after reading a Reuters article saying the social media resharing was twice that of FF7 -- then I came to BOT and was disabused of that notion by the informed Chinese posters here.

Well... Hopefully, they don't start another conversation on why Chinese are really weird people :) By the way, TF5 is confirmed...

7 hours ago, FranMan said:

You will find the truth here first... On BOT :ph34r:

• Like 2

Based on presales, EP7 is tracking to 200-220M yuan OW...:blink:

Let's see whether it can pick up in the next couple of days.

January 6th/ Wednesday  est:
Detective Chinatown 28M/518M
Sherlock: The Abominable Bride 18.7m/78m
Mr. Six 17M/752M
Mojin 12.1M/1593M
D&A 1.8M/642M
Little Door Gods 0.73M/70.35M

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, The Good Olive said:

That's average figure of 2015, by the end of 2015, online ticketing has risen to 75%!

Do you see the picture?

I had a lot of problems recently, since they cleared those I seem to have problems, especially with tweeted pics