A Marvel Fanboy

China Box Office Thread | Oppenheimer-August 30

And how's that cricket going for you?

23,786,417 is all you need.

Oh, and these numbers for China are nuts.

Yes because cricket is the single most important thing in the world, isn't it? And anyways cricket is only up and running because of India and its BCCI. I don't see so many indian players rushing to play in the big bash league but your australian players are all up to get auctioned for the IPL.

by 4:30PM

FF7 sunday 260m yuan with pre-sold tickets of later shows, 300M yuan OD is very likely

Yeah $48.3m. 50M is happening. This movie should have been named 'Incredible Furious 7'. This is how Disney must be feeling right now. 

signsshocked.gif

:lol:

• Like 4

FF7 is just exploding everywhere round the world. Nobody could have predicted it would be such a hit both domestic and OS. 1 Billion$ WW seems very possible right now!

It is a definite outcome. After today's world estimates, we'll know how likely it is to make $1.1B (already very likely).

This is absurd. China's OD is comparable to US's OD which was already enormous. And we are talking about a Sunday, not a Friday...

I thin in China Sunday anyway is stronger than friday. I would say saturday is the strongest but Sunday is quite close. its not like domestic where we see 40-45% drops in April on a Sunday.

I think with a 60m OD 300M in China could happen !!!