A Marvel Fanboy

China Box Office Thread | Oppenheimer-August 30

So did you watch it again?

Yep.. Just got home...It was much better the 2nd time for me...This time i actully enjoyed the twistSo my verdict is in..9/10On par with IM1

Yep.. Just got home...It was much better the 2nd time for me...This time i actully enjoyed the twistSo my verdict is in..9/10On par with IM1

That twist did a number on you the first time. Being a big Marvel fan from way back, I thought it would affect you. Fanboys are flipping out left and right over it.  I'm so glad you enjoyed it this time.

That twist did a number on you the first time. Being a big Marvel fan from way back, I thought it would affect you. Fanboys are flipping out left and right over it.  I'm so glad you enjoyed it this time.

I never really was a Mandarin fan to begin with..I read very few Iron Man comics..I read hulk, spiderman, DD, X- Men and Avengers on a regular basis..And i prefere this twist over him being a "bin laden" like Mandarin...

According to Tod Cunningham from 'The Wrap', The Avengers made $11m in 2 minutes in China :PTodd Cunningham 05/01/2013 11:27 AM "The Avengers" brought in $80 million from that market last summer. http://mobile.thewrap.com/thewrap/pm_105954/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=Ei17tBPoTodd Cunningham 05/01/2013 11:29 AM "The Avengers" brought in about $91 million last year.http://mobile.thewrap.com/thewrap/pm_105954/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=tHlDh3KGHe really needs to proof-read his articles.

• Like 1

DH2 did roughly $70m in China...if DH2 had been released now, how much do you think it would have done?

Probably at the same level. Potter has never been THAT popular in China. Keep in mind that TA did and IM3 is doing great business because they are sci-fi action, Chinese love scifi and action and so they attracted a great deal of casual movie fans. Can't say that on Potter.

Edited by vc2002