baumer

Weekend #s Bond 90M Lincoln 900K Ralph Flight good holds

Are you sure? I think that was done before but the thread was lock because it was just a "projection".

I'm not really sure what you mean. There has not been a Friday thread locked at all today. The early Friday thread only had IMAX and midnights and that came out before any Thurs numbers. So it got changed to a Thursday thread.The rule for creating threads isn't chiseled out of Gestapo like steel. It's just common sense. For example, if you see a post on line that says something like, "early possibilities are 65-90 for Skyfall" chances are that's just silly. But if you have Nikki or Variety giving an early number, then that's what we're looking for.

Has there ever been back to back 100 mill weekend openings from two different movies, besides Shrek 3 and Pirates 3?

No but if you add 3D and adjust for ticket price inflation, there are 3 back to back openings in 2003 and 2 in 2006 of 100 million + Edited by tupek

No but if you add 3D and adjust for ticket price inflation, there are 3 back to back openings in 2003 and 2 in 2006.

No adjusting...just hard numbers.

I'm not really sure what you mean. There has not been a Friday thread locked at all today. The early Friday thread only had IMAX and midnights and that came out before any Thurs numbers. So it got changed to a Thursday thread.The rule for creating threads isn't chiseled out of Gestapo like steel. It's just common sense. For example, if you see a post on line that says something like, "early possibilities are 65-90 for Skyfall" chances are that's just silly. But if you have Nikki or Variety giving an early number, then that's what we're looking for.

I mean before.